- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 651357, 7 pages
Interval Wavelet Numerical Method on Fokker-Planck Equations for Nonlinear Random System
Department of Mechanical Engineering, North China Institute of Aerospace Engineering, Langfang, Hebei 065000, China
Received 3 August 2013; Accepted 19 September 2013
Academic Editor: Carlo Cattani
Copyright © 2013 Li-wei Liu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shu-Li Mei, and De-Hai Zhu, “Interval Shannon Wavelet Collocation Method for Fractional Fokker-Planck Equation,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Shu-Li Mei, and De-Hai Zhu, “HPM-Based Dynamic Sparse Grid Approach for Perona-Malik Equation,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–15, 2014.
- Haihua Wang, and Shu-Li Mei, “Shannon Wavelet Precision Integration Method for Pathologic Onion Image Segmentation Based on Homotopy Perturbation Technology,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- R.K. Mohanty, and Deepti Kaur, “High accuracy implicit variable mesh methods for numerical study of special types of fourth order non-linear parabolic equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 273, pp. 678–696, 2016.