- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 651357, 7 pages
Interval Wavelet Numerical Method on Fokker-Planck Equations for Nonlinear Random System
Department of Mechanical Engineering, North China Institute of Aerospace Engineering, Langfang, Hebei 065000, China
Received 3 August 2013; Accepted 19 September 2013
Academic Editor: Carlo Cattani
Copyright © 2013 Li-wei Liu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. Metzler, E. Barkai, and J. Klafter, “Anomalous diffusion and relaxation close to thermal equilibrium: a fractional Fokker-Planck equation approach,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 82, no. 18, pp. 3563–3567, 1999.
- R. G. Bhandari and R. E. Sheerer, “Random vibrations in discrete nonlinear dynamic systems,” Journal Mechanical Engineering Science, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 168–174, 1968.
- R. S. Langley, “A finite element method for the statistics of non-linear random vibration,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, vol. 101, no. 1, pp. 41–54, 1985.
- M. F. Wehner and W. G. Wolfer, “Numerical evaluation of path-integral solutions to Fokker-Planck equations,” Physical Review A, vol. 27, no. 5, pp. 2663–2670, 1983.
- Z. Senwen, C. Quifu, and Z. Honghui, “Random responses of a two-degree-of-freedom structure with strongly nonlinear coupling and parametric interaction,” Acta Mechanica Sinica, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 240–250, 1993.
- S. Bertoluzza and G. Naldi, “A wavelet collocation method for the numerical solution of partial differential equations,” Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 1–9, 1996.
- C. Cattani and L. M. S. Ruiz, “Discrete differential operators in multidimensional haar wavelet spaces,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 2004, no. 44, pp. 2347–2355, 2004.
- C. Cattani, “Harmonic wavelets towards the solution of nonlinear PDE,” Computers and Mathematics with Applications, vol. 50, no. 8-9, pp. 1191–1210, 2005.
- C. Cattani, “Connection coefficients of Shannon wavelets,” Mathematical Modelling and Analysis, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 117–132, 2006.
- C. Cattani, “Shannon wavelets theory,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2008, Article ID 164808, 24 pages, 2008.
- C. Cattani, “Shannon wavelets for the solution of integrodifferential equations,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2010, Article ID 408418, 22 pages, 2010.
- S. McWilliam, D. J. Knappett, and C. H. J. Fox, “Numerical solution of the stationary FPK equation using Shannon wavelets,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, vol. 232, no. 2, pp. 405–430, 2000.
- D. K. Hoffman, G. W. Wei, D. S. Zhang, and D. J. Kouri, “Shannon-Gabor wavelet distributed approximating functional,” Chemical Physics Letters, vol. 287, no. 1-2, pp. 119–124, 1998.
- G. W. Wei, “Quasi wavelets and quasi interpolating wavelets,” Chemical Physics Letters, vol. 296, no. 3-4, pp. 215–222, 1998.
- G. W. Wei, “A new algorithm for solving some mechanical problems,” Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, vol. 190, no. 15–17, pp. 2017–2030, 2001.
- G. W. Wei, “A unified approach for the solution of the Fokker-Planck equation,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 33, no. 27, pp. 4935–4953, 2000.
- Z. Shi, G. W. Wei, D. J. Kouri, D. K. Hoffman, and Z. Bao, “Lagrange wavelets for signal processing,” IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 10, no. 10, pp. 1488–1508, 2001.
- S.-L. Mei, H.-L. Lv, and Q. Ma, “Construction of interval wavelet based on restricted variational principle and its application for solving differential equations,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2008, Article ID 629253, 14 pages, 2008.
- L. Zhang, Y. Yang, and S. Mei, “Wavelet precise integration method on image denoising,” Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Machinery, vol. 37, no. 7, pp. 109–112, 2006.
- S.-L. Mei, C.-J. Du, and S.-W. Zhang, “Linearized perturbation method for stochastic analysis of a rill erosion model,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 200, no. 1, pp. 289–296, 2008.
- S.-L. Pang, “Wavelet numerical method for nonlinear random system,” Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Machinery, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 168–170, 2007.
- H.-H. Yan, “Adaptive wavelet precise integration method for nonlinear Black-Scholes model based on variational iteration method,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, Article ID 735919, 6 pages, 2013.
- X. Ruyi, “Wavelet-based homotopy analysis method for nonlinear matrix system and its application in burgers equation,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, Article ID 982810, 7 pages, 2013.
- S.-L. Mei, “HAM-based adaptive multi-scale meshless method for burgers equation,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, Article ID 248246, 10 pages, 2013.
- S.-L. Mei, C.-J. Du, and S.-W. Zhang, “Asymptotic numerical method for multi-degree-of-freedom nonlinear dynamic systems,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 536–542, 2008.
- S.-L. Mei and S.-W. Zhang, “Coupling technique of variational iteration and homotopy perturbation methods for nonlinear matrix differential equations,” Computers and Mathematics with Applications, vol. 54, no. 7-8, pp. 1092–1100, 2007.
- S.-L. Mei, “Construction of target controllable image segmentation model based on homotopy perturbation technology,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, Article ID 131207, 8 pages, 2013.
- R. Metzler and J. Klafter, “The random walk's guide to anomalous diffusion: a fractional dynamics approach,” Physics Report, vol. 339, no. 1, pp. 1–77, 2000.