- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 657918, 5 pages
The General Traveling Wave Solutions of the Fisher Equation with Degree Three
1School of Mathematics and Information Science, Guangzhou University, Guangzhou 510006, China
2Key Laboratory of Mathematics and Interdisciplinary Sciences of Guangdong Higher Education Institutes, Guangzhou University, Guangzhou 510006, China
3Cisco School of Informatics, Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, Guangzhou 510420, China
4Department of Mathematics and Physics, Shanghai Dianji University, Shanghai 201306, China
5School of Science, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Beijing 100876, China
Received 13 May 2013; Accepted 19 August 2013
Academic Editor: Ricardo Weder
Copyright © 2013 Wenjun Yuan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Z. Feng, S. Zheng, and D. Y. Gao, “Traveling wave solutions to a reaction-diffusion equation,” Zeitschrift für Angewandte Mathematik und Physik, vol. 60, no. 4, pp. 756–773, 2009.
- Z. Feng and G. Chen, “Traveling wave behavior for a nonlinear reaction-diffusion equation,” Dynamics of Continuous, Discrete & Impulsive Systems. Series A, vol. 12, no. 5, pp. 643–664, 2005.
- M. V. Demina and N. A. Kudryashov, “From Laurent series to exact meromorphic solutions: the Kawahara equation,” Physics Letters A, vol. 374, no. 39, pp. 4023–4029, 2010.
- M. V. Demina and N. A. Kudryashov, “Explicit expressions for meromorphic solutions of autonomous nonlinear ordinary differential equations,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 1127–1134, 2011.
- N. A. Kudryashov, D. I. Sinelshchikov, and M. V. Demina, “Exact solutions of the generalized Bretherton equation,” Physics Letters A, vol. 375, no. 7, pp. 1074–1079, 2011.
- W. J. Yuan, Y. Z. Li, and J. M. Lin, “Meromorphic solutions of an auxiliary ordinary differential equation using complex method,” Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, vol. 36, no. 13, pp. 1776–1782, 2013.
- W. J. Yuan, Y. Huang, and Y. D. Shang, “All traveling wave exact solutions of two nonlinear physical models,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 219, no. 11, pp. 6212–6223, 2013.
- W. J. Yuan, Y. D. Shang, Y. Huang, and H. Wang, “The representation of meromorphic solutions to certain ordinary differential equations and its applications,” Scientia Sinica Mathematica, vol. 43, no. 6, pp. 563–575, 2013.
- W. J. Yuan, Q. H. Chen, W. L. Xiong, and J. M. Qi, “The general meromorphic solutions of the Fisher equation,” Physics Letters A. In press.
- M. J. Ablowitz and A. Zeppetella, “Explicit solutions of Fisher's equation for a special wave speed,” Bulletin of Mathematical Biology, vol. 41, no. 6, pp. 835–840, 1979.
- Z. Feng and Y. Li, “Complex traveling wave solutions to the Fisher equation,” Physica A, vol. 366, pp. 115–123, 2006.
- W. J. Yuan, W. L. Xiong, J. M. Lin, and Y. H. Wu, “All meromorphic solutions of an auxiliary ordinary differential equation and its applications,” Acta Mathematica Scientia. In press.
- D. Ağırseven and T. Öziş, “An analytical study for Fisher type equations by using homotopy perturbation method,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 60, no. 3, pp. 602–609, 2010.
- S. Lang, Elliptic Functions, vol. 112 of Graduate Texts in Mathematics, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2nd edition, 1987.
- R. Conte and M. Musette, “Elliptic general analytic solutions,” Studies in Applied Mathematics, vol. 123, no. 1, pp. 63–81, 2009.
- B. Y. Guo and Z. X. Chen, “Analytic solutions of the Fisher equation,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 645–650, 1991.