- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 821327, 14 pages
Spectral-Collocation Methods for Fractional Pantograph Delay-Integrodifferential Equations
1College of Civil Engineering and Mechanics, Hunan Key Laboratory for Computation and Simulation in Science and Engineering, Xiangtan University, Xiangtan, Hunan 411105, China
2Hunan Key Laboratory for Computation and Simulation in Science and Engineering, Xiangtan University, Xiangtan, Hunan 411105, China
Received 15 May 2013; Accepted 15 September 2013
Academic Editor: Varsha Daftardar-Gejji
Copyright © 2013 Yin Yang and Yunqing Huang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A. H. Bhrawy, A. S. Alofi, and R. A. Van Gorder, “An Efficient Collocation Method for a Class of Boundary Value Problems Arising in Mathematical Physics and Geometry,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- A. H. Bhrawy, and M. A. Alghamdi, “A Shifted Jacobi-Gauss Collocation Scheme for Solving Fractional Neutral Functional-Differential Equations,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Ali H. Bhrawy, Abdulrahim AlZahrani, Dumitru Baleanu, and Yahia Alhamed, “A Modified Generalized Laguerre-Gauss Collocation Method for Fractional Neutral Functional-Differential Equations on the Half-Line,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.