- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 821820, 12 pages
Interval Shannon Wavelet Collocation Method for Fractional Fokker-Planck Equation
College of Information and Electrical Engineering, China Agricultural University, Beijing 100083, China
Received 4 September 2013; Revised 5 October 2013; Accepted 6 October 2013
Academic Editor: Ming Li
Copyright © 2013 Shu-Li Mei and De-Hai Zhu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Liwei Liu, “Construction of Interval Shannon Wavelet and Its Application in Solving Nonlinear Black-Scholes Equation,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Haihua Wang, and Shu-Li Mei, “Shannon Wavelet Precision Integration Method for Pathologic Onion Image Segmentation Based on Homotopy Perturbation Technology,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.