- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 823535, 6 pages
Mild Solutions of Neutral Semilinear Stochastic Functional Dynamic Systems with Local Non-Lipschitz Coefficients
School of Statistics and Mathematics, Zhongnan University of Economics and Law, Wuhan 430073, China
Received 12 March 2013; Accepted 27 June 2013
Academic Editor: H. Srivastava
Copyright © 2013 Feng Jiang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. Liu, Stability of Infinite Dimensional Stochastic Differential Equations with Applications, vol. 135, Chapman & Hall; CRC, London, UK, 2006.
- F. Jiang and Y. Shen, “Stability of impulsive stochastic neutral partial differential equations with infinite delays,” Asian Journal of Control, vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 1706–1709, 2012.
- T. E. Govindan, “Almost sure exponential stability for stochastic neutral partial functional differential equations,” Stochastics, vol. 77, no. 2, pp. 139–154, 2005.
- J. Bao and Z. Hou, “Existence of mild solutions to stochastic neutral partial functional differential equations with non-Lipschitz coefficients,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 59, no. 1, pp. 207–214, 2010.
- H. Bao and J. Cao, “Existence and uniqueness of solutions to neutral stochastic functional differential equations with infinite delay,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 215, no. 5, pp. 1732–1743, 2009.
- T. Taniguchi, “Successive approximations to solutions of stochastic differential equations,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 96, no. 1, pp. 152–169, 1992.
- J. Turo, “Successive approximations of solutions to stochastic functional-differential equations,” Periodica Mathematica Hungarica, vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 87–96, 1995.
- B. Xie, “Stochastic differential equations with non-Lipschitz coefficients in Hilbert spaces,” Stochastic Analysis and Applications, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 408–433, 2008.
- A. Pazy, Semigroups of Linear Operators and Applications to Partial Differential Equations, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1992.
- F. Jiang and Y. Shen, “A note on the existence and uniqueness of mild solutions to neutral stochastic partial functional differential equations with non-Lipschitz coefficients,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 61, no. 6, pp. 1590–1594, 2011.