- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 827192, 11 pages
The -Transform of Sub-fBm and an Application to a Class of Linear Subfractional BSDEs
1College of Information Science and Technology, Donghua University, 2999 North Renmin Road, Songjiang, Shanghai 201620, China
2School of Sciences, Ningbo University of Technology, 201 Fenghua Road, Ningbo 315211, China
3Department of Mathematics, College of Science, Donghua University, 2999 North Renmin Road, Songjiang, Shanghai 201620, China
Received 28 May 2013; Revised 7 June 2013; Accepted 8 June 2013
Academic Editor: Ming Li
Copyright © 2013 Zhi Wang and Litan Yan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ming Li, and Wei Zhao, “Golden Ratio Phenomenon of Random Data Obeying von Karman Spectrum,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Ming Li, Wei Zhao, and Carlo Cattani, “Delay Bound: Fractal Traffic Passes through Network Servers,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–15, 2013.