- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 836743, 11 pages
Fault Tolerant Control for Interval Fractional-Order Systems with Sensor Failures
1Information Engineering College, Henan University of Science and Technology, Luoyang 471023, China
2Anhui University of Technology, Maanshan 243002, China
Received 27 March 2013; Revised 26 July 2013; Accepted 26 July 2013
Academic Editor: Changpin Li
Copyright © 2013 Xiaona Song and Hao Shen. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Blanke, M. Kinnaert, J. Lunze, and M. Staroswiecki, Diagnosis and Fault-Tolerant Control, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2006.
- Y. Jiang, Q. Hu, and G. Ma, “Adaptive backstepping fault-tolerant control for flexible spacecraft with unknown bounded disturbances and actuator failures,” ISA Transactions, vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 57–69, 2010.
- K. Zhang, B. Jiang, and P. Shi, “A new approach to observer-based fault-tolerant controller design for Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy systems with state delay,” Circuits, Systems, and Signal Processing, vol. 28, no. 5, pp. 679–697, 2009.
- G.-H. Yang, J. L. Wang, and Y. C. Soh, “Reliable controller design for linear systems,” Automatica, vol. 37, no. 5, pp. 717–725, 2001.
- D. Zhang, Z. Wang, and S. Hu, “Robust satisfactory fault-tolerant control of uncertain linear discrete-time systems: an LMI approach,” International Journal of Systems Science, vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 151–165, 2007.
- Z. Zuo, D. W. C. Ho, and Y. Wang, “Fault tolerant control for singular systems with actuator saturation and nonlinear perturbation,” Automatica, vol. 46, no. 3, pp. 569–576, 2010.
- Z. Mao, B. Jiang, and P. Shi, “Observer based fault-tolerant control for a class of nonlinear networked control systems,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 347, no. 6, pp. 940–956, 2010.
- H.-S. Ahn and Y. Chen, “Necessary and sufficient stability condition of fractional-order interval linear systems,” Automatica, vol. 44, no. 11, pp. 2985–2988, 2008.
- H.-S. Ahn, Y. Chen, and I. Podlubny, “Robust stability test of a class of linear time-invariant interval fractional-order system using Lyapunov inequality,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 187, no. 1, pp. 27–34, 2007.
- A. Dzieliński and D. Sierociuk, “Adaptive feedback control of fractional order discrete state-space systems,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Computational Intelligence for Modelling Control and Automation, pp. 804–809, Vienna, Austria, 2005.
- C. Li, A. Chen, and J. Ye, “Numerical approaches to fractional calculus and fractional ordinary differential equation,” Journal of Computational Physics, vol. 230, no. 9, pp. 3352–3368, 2011.
- I. Podlubny, Fractional Differential Equations, Academic Press, San Diego, Calif, USA, 1999.
- H. Sun, Y. Chen, and W. Chen, “Random-order fractional differential equation models,” Signal Processing, vol. 91, no. 3, pp. 525–530, 2011.
- C. Bonnet and J. R. Partington, “Analysis of fractional delay systems of retarded and neutral type,” Automatica, vol. 38, no. 7, pp. 1133–1138, 2002.
- R. Hotzel, “Some stability conditions for fractional delay systems,” Journal of Mathematical Systems, Estimation, and Control, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 1–19, 1998.
- Y. Li, Y. Chen, and I. Podlubny, “Mittag-Leffler stability of fractional order nonlinear dynamic systems,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 8, pp. 1965–1969, 2009.
- M. Moze, J. Sabatier, and A. Oustaloup, “LMI tools for stability analysis of fractional systems,” in Proceedings of the ASME International Design Engineering Technical Conferences and Computers and Information in Engineering Conference (DETC '05), pp. 1611–1619, Long Beach, Calif, USA, September 2005.
- J. Sabatier, M. Moze, and C. Farges, “On stability of fractional order systems,” in Proceedings of the 3rd IFAC Workshop on Fractional Differentiation and Its Application (FDA ’08), Ankara, Turkey, 2008.
- N. Tan, Ö. F. Özgüven, and M. M. Özyetkin, “Robust stability analysis of fractional order interval polynomials,” ISA Transactions, vol. 48, pp. 166–172, 2009.
- M. S. Tavazoei and M. Haeri, “A note on the stability of fractional order systems,” Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, vol. 79, no. 5, pp. 1566–1576, 2009.
- A. Dzieliński and D. Sierociuk, “Stability of discrete fractional order state-space systems,” Journal of Vibration and Control, vol. 14, no. 9-10, pp. 1543–1556, 2008.
- I. Petràš, Y. Chen, and B. M. Vinagre, “Robust stability test for interval fractional order linear systems. Problem 6. 5,” in Unsolved Problems in the Mathematics of Systems and Control, V. D. Blondel and A. Megretski, Eds., Princeton University Press, 2004.
- Y. Chen, H.-S. Ahn, and D. Xue, “Robust controllability of interval fractional order linear time invariant systems,” in Proceedings of the ASME International Design Engineering Technical Conferences and Computers and Information in Engineering Conference (DETC '05), pp. 1537–1545, Long Beach, Calif, USA, September 2005.
- A. Oustaloup, B. Mathieu, and P. Lanusse, “The CRONE control of resonant plants: application to a flexible transmission,” European Journal of Control, vol. 1, pp. 113–121, 1995.
- B. M. Vinagre, Y. Q. Chen, and I. Petráš, “Two direct Tustin discretization methods for fractional-order differentiator/integrator,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 340, no. 5, pp. 349–362, 2003.
- D. Xue and Y. Chen, “A comparative introduction of four fractional order controllers,” in Proceedings of the 4th IEEE World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation, pp. 3228–3235, Shanghai, China, 2002.
- J.-G. Lu and Y.-Q. Chen, “Robust stability and stabilization of fractional-order interval systems with the fractional order α The case,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 55, no. 1, pp. 152–158, 2010.
- J.-G. Lu and G. Chen, “Robust stability and stabilization of fractional-order interval systems: an LMI approach,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 54, no. 6, pp. 1294–1299, 2009.
- M. Caputo, “Linear models of dissipation whose q is almost frequency independence-II,” The Geophysical Journal of the Royal Astronomical Society, vol. 13, pp. 529–539, 1967.
- Y. Yang, G. Yang, and Y. Soh, “Reliable control of discrete-time systems with actuator failures,” IEE Proceedings, vol. 147, pp. 428–432, 2000.
- M. Chilali, P. Gahinet, and P. Apkarian, “Robust pole placement in LMI regions,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 44, no. 12, pp. 2257–2270, 1999.
- P. P. Khargonekar, I. R. Petersen, and K. Zhou, “Robust stabilization of uncertain linear systems: quadratic stabilizability and control theory,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 356–361, 1990.