- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 869484, 6 pages
The Periodic Solution of Fractional Oscillation Equation with Periodic Input
1School of Sciences, Shanghai Institute of Technology, Shanghai 201418, China
2School of Mathematics and Information Sciences, Zhaoqing University, Zhaoqing, Guangdong 526061, China
Received 5 July 2013; Revised 14 August 2013; Accepted 15 August 2013
Academic Editor: Ming Li
Copyright © 2013 Jun-Sheng Duan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ming Li, S. C. Lim, Carlo Cattani, and Massimo Scalia, “Characteristic Roots of a Class of Fractional Oscillators,” Advances in High Energy Physics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Jun-Sheng Duan, Ai-Ping Guo, and Wen-Zai Yun, “Similarity Solution for Fractional Diffusion Equation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.