- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 871961, 7 pages
Oscillation of Two-Dimensional Neutral Delay Dynamic Systems
College of Mathematics and Physics, Qingdao University of Science and Technology, Qingdao 266061, China
Received 15 January 2013; Accepted 12 March 2013
Academic Editor: Changpin Li
Copyright © 2013 Xinli Zhang and Shanliang Zhu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Hilger, “Analysis on measure chains—a unified approach to continuous and discrete calculus,” Results in Mathematics, vol. 18, no. 1-2, pp. 18–56, 1990.
- R. Agarwal, M. Bohner, D. O'Regan, and A. Peterson, “Dynamic equations on time scales: a survey,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 141, no. 1-2, pp. 1–26, 2002.
- M. Bohner and A. Peterson, Dynamic Equations on Time Scales. An Introduction with Applications, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA, 2001.
- E. Thandapani and P. Mohan Kumar, “Oscillation of difference systems of the neutral type,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 54, no. 4, pp. 556–566, 2007.
- L. Hanuštiaková and R. Olach, “Nonoscillatory bounded solutions of neutral differential systems,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 68, no. 7, pp. 1816–1824, 2008.
- L. Erbe, A. Peterson, and S. H. Saker, “Oscillation criteria for second-order nonlinear delay dynamic equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 333, no. 1, pp. 505–522, 2007.
- S. H. Saker and D. O'Regan, “New oscillation criteria for second-order neutral functional dynamic equations via the generalized Riccati substitution,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 423–434, 2011.
- D.-X. Chen, “Oscillation and asymptotic behavior for th-order nonlinear neutral delay dynamic equations on time scales,” Acta Applicandae Mathematicae, vol. 109, no. 3, pp. 703–719, 2010.
- R. N. Rath, N. Misra, and L. N. Padhy, “Oscillatory and asymptotic behaviour of a nonlinear second order neutral differential equation,” Mathematica Slovaca, vol. 57, no. 2, pp. 157–170, 2007.
- M. Bohner and A. Peterson, Eds., Advances in Dynamic Equations on Time Scales, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA, 2003.
- R. P. Agarwal and M. Bohner, “Basic calculus on time scales and some of its applications,” Results in Mathematics, vol. 35, no. 1-2, pp. 3–22, 1999.
- B. G. Zhang and X. Deng, “Oscillation of delay differential equations on time scales,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 36, no. 11–13, pp. 1307–1318, 2002.
- S.-C. Fu and M.-L. Lin, “Oscillation and nonoscillation criteria for linear dynamic systems on time scales,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 59, no. 8, pp. 2552–2565, 2010.