- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 905168, 6 pages
A Relativistic Algorithm with Isotropic Coordinates
Astrophysics and Cosmology Research Unit, School of Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science, University of KwaZulu-Natal, Private Bag X54001, Durban 4000, South Africa
Received 9 June 2013; Accepted 18 November 2013
Academic Editor: Stephen C. Anco
Copyright © 2013 S. A. Ngubelanga and S. D. Maharaj. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. S. R. Delgaty and K. Lake, “Physical acceptability of isolated, static, spherically symmetric, perfect fluid solutions of Einstein's equations,” Computer Physics Communications, vol. 115, no. 2-3, pp. 395–415, 1998.
- M. R. Finch and J. E. F. Skea, Unpublished notes, 1998.
- H. Stephani, D. Kramer, M. A. H. MacCallum, C. Hoenselaars, and E. Herlt, Exact Solutions of Einstein's Field equations, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2003.
- S. Rahman and M. Visser, “Spacetime geometry of static fluid spheres,” Classical and Quantum Gravity, vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 935–952, 2002.
- K. Lake, “All static spherically symmetric perfect-fluid solutions of Einstein's equations,” Physical Review D, vol. 67, no. 10, Article ID 104015, 2003.
- D. Martin and M. Visser, “Algorithmic construction of static perfect fluid spheres,” Physical Review D, vol. 69, no. 10, Article ID 104028, 2004.
- P. Boonserm, M. Visser, and S. Weinfurtner, “Generating perfect fluid spheres in general relativity,” Physical Review D, vol. 71, no. 12, Article ID 124037, 2005.
- L. Herrera, A. Di Prisco, J. Martin, J. Ospino, N. O. Santos, and O. Troconis, “Spherically symmetric dissipative anisotropic fluids: a general study,” Physical Review D, vol. 69, no. 8, Article ID 084026, 2004.
- M. Chaisi and S. D. Maharaj, “A new algorithm for anisotropic solutions,” Pramana, vol. 66, no. 2, pp. 313–324, 2006.
- S. D. Maharaj and M. Chaisi, “New anisotropic models from isotropic solutions,” Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 67–83, 2006.
- P. Kustaanheimo and B. Qvist, “A note on some general solutions of the Einstein field equations in a spherically symmetric world,” Societas Scientiarum Fennica, vol. 13, no. 16, p. 12, 1948.
- L. Herrera, G. Le Denmat, N. O. Santos, and A. Wang, “Shear-free radiating collapse and conformal flatness,” International Journal of Modern Physics D, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 583–592, 2004.
- S. D. Maharaj and M. Govender, “Radiating collapse with vanishing Weyl stresses,” International Journal of Modern Physics D, vol. 14, no. 3-4, pp. 667–676, 2005.
- S. S. Misthry, S. D. Maharaj, and P. G. L. Leach, “Nonlinear shear-free radiative collapse,” Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 363–374, 2008.
- G. Abebe, K. S. Govinder, and S. D. Maharaj, “Lie symmetries for a conformally flat radiating star,” International Journal of Theoretical Physics, vol. 52, pp. 3244–3254, 2013.