- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 917153, 10 pages
Can Power Laws Help Us Understand Gene and Proteome Information?
1Institute of Engineering, Polytechnic of Porto, Department of Electrical Engineering, Rua Dr. António Bernardino de Almeida 431, 4200-072 Porto, Portugal
2National Health Institute, Biochemical Genetics Unit, Medical Genetics Center “Jacinto de Magalhães”, Praça Pedro Nunes 88, 4099-028 Porto, Portugal
Received 11 February 2013; Accepted 27 February 2013
Academic Editor: Dumitru Baleanu
Copyright © 2013 J. A. Tenreiro Machado et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Wasim Aftab, Adnan Memic, and Dumitru Baleanu, “On Classification of PDZ Domains: A Computational Study,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Jiuwen Cao, and Lianglin Xiong, “Protein Sequence Classification with Improved Extreme Learning Machine Algorithms,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.