- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 918383, 7 pages
Pseudo-State Sliding Mode Control of Fractional SISO Nonlinear Systems
Institute of Systems Science and Mathematics, Naval Aeronautical and Astronautical University, Yantai, Shandong 264001, China
Received 20 August 2013; Revised 6 October 2013; Accepted 6 October 2013
Academic Editor: J. A. Tenreiro Machado
Copyright © 2013 Bao Shi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Bao Shi, Jian Yuan, and Chao Dong, “On Fractional Model Reference Adaptive Control,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- S. Sutha, P. Lakshmi, and S. Sankaranarayanan, “Fractional-Order Sliding Mode Controller Design for a Modified Quadruple Tank Process via Multi-Level Switching,” Computers & Electrical Engineering, vol. 45, pp. 10–21, 2015.
- Dongsheng Ding, Donglian Qi, and Qiao Wang, “Non-linear Mittag-Leffler stabilisation of commensurate fractional-order non-linear systems,” Iet Control Theory And Applications, vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 681–690, 2015.