- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 938901, 7 pages
Representations of 3-Dimensional Simple Multiplicative Hom-Lie Algebras
Department of Mathematics, Tongji University, Shanghai 200092, China
Received 6 July 2013; Accepted 23 September 2013
Academic Editor: Wen-Xiu Ma
Copyright © 2013 Xiuxian Li. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. T. Hartwig, D. Larsson, and S. D. Silvestrov, “Deformations of Lie algebras using -derivations,” Journal of Algebra, vol. 295, no. 2, pp. 314–361, 2006.
- D. Larsson and S. D. Silvestrov, “Quasi-hom-Lie algebras, central extensions and 2-cocycle-like identities,” Journal of Algebra, vol. 288, no. 2, pp. 321–344, 2005.
- D. Larsson and S. D. Silvestrov, “Quasi-Lie algebras,” in Noncommutative Geometry and Representation Theory in Mathematical Physics, vol. 391 of Contemporary Mathematics, pp. 241–248, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 2005.
- J. Arnlind, A. Makhlouf, and S. Silvestrov, “Ternary Hom-Nambu-Lie algebras induced by Hom-Lie algebras,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 51, Article ID 043515, 2010.
- F. Ammar, S. Mabrouk, and A. Makhlouf, “Representations and cohomology of -ary multiplicative Hom-Nambu-Lie algebras,” Journal of Geometry and Physics, vol. 61, no. 10, pp. 1898–1913, 2011.
- Q. Jin and X. Li, “Hom-Lie algebra structures on semi-simple Lie algebras,” Journal of Algebra, vol. 319, no. 4, pp. 1398–1408, 2008.
- Y. Sheng, “Representations of hom-Lie algebras,” Algebras and Representation Theory, vol. 15, no. 6, pp. 1081–1098, 2012.
- D. Yau, “Hom-algebras and homology,” Journal of Lie Theory, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 409–421, 2009.
- J. E. Humphreys, Introduction to Lie Algebras and Representation Theory, vol. 9, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1972.
- N. Jacobson, Lie Algebras, Interscience Tracts in Pure and Applied Mathematics, No. 10, Interscience, New York, NY, USA, 1962.
- V. G. Kac, Infinite-Dimensional Lie Algebras, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 3rd edition, 1990.