- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 950289, 8 pages
Extraction of Affine Invariant Features Using Fractal
1School of Mathematics and Statistics, Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology, Nanjing 210044, China
2School of Information Science and Technology, East China Normal University, No. 500, Dong-Chuan Road, Shanghai 200241, China
Received 19 March 2013; Accepted 29 April 2013
Academic Editor: Chen Wensheng
Copyright © 2013 Jianwei Yang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- DongSheng Yin, and DeBo Liu, “Content-Based Image Retrial Based on Hadoop,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Yue Liu, Yibing Li, Hong Xie, and Dandan Liu, “Multiple Data-Dependent Kernel Fisher Discriminant Analysis for Face Recognition,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Yi-bing Li, Qiang Fu, Fang Ye, and Qi-di Wu, “Blind Image Restoration via the Integration of Stochastic and Deterministic Methods,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.