- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 954015, 9 pages
Approximate Analytical Solution for Nonlinear System of Fractional Differential Equations by BPs Operational Matrices
1Department of Mathematics, Imam Khomeini International University, P.O. Box 34149-16818, Qazvin, Iran
2Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences, Cankaya University, 06530 Ankara, Turkey
3Institute of Space Sciences, P.O. Box MG-23, 077125 Magurele-Bucharest, Romania
4Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80204, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
Received 20 February 2013; Revised 6 March 2013; Accepted 7 March 2013
Academic Editor: José Tenreiro Machado
Copyright © 2013 Mohsen Alipour and Dumitru Baleanu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Gülcan Özkum, Ali Demir, Sertaç Erman, Esra Korkmaz, and Berrak Özgür, “On the Inverse Problem of the Fractional Heat-Like Partial Differential Equations: Determination of the Source Function,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Mohsen Alipour, Dumitru Baleanu, and Fereshteh Babaei, “Hybrid Bernstein Block-Pulse Functions Method for Second Kind Integral Equations with Convergence Analysis,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- A. Jafarian, S. Measoomy Nia, Alireza K. Golmankhaneh, and D. Baleanu, “On Bernstein Polynomials Method to the System of Abel Integral Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Rajesh K. Pandey, and Om P. Agrawal, “Numerical Scheme for a Quadratic Type Generalized Isoperimetric Constraint Variational Problems With A-Operator,” Journal Of Computational And Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 10, no. 2, 2015.
- Chunye Gong, Weimin Bao, Guojian Tang, Yuewen Jiang, and Jie Liu, “Computational Challenge of Fractional Differential Equations and the Potential Solutions: A Survey,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2015, pp. 1–13, 2015.