- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 958120, 10 pages
Delta Shock Waves for a Linearly Degenerate Hyperbolic System of Conservation Laws of Keyfitz-Kranzer Type
School of Mathematics and Statistics, Yunnan University, Kunming, Yunnan 650091, China
Received 6 December 2012; Revised 1 March 2013; Accepted 18 March 2013
Academic Editor: Dongho Chae
Copyright © 2013 Hongjun Cheng. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hongjun Cheng, and Hanchun Yang, “On a Nonsymmetric Keyfitz-Kranzer System of Conservation Laws with Generalized and Modified Chaplygin Gas Pressure Law,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–14, 2013.
- Lihui Guo, and Gan Yin, “Limit of Riemann Solutions to the Nonsymmetric System of Keyfitz-Kranzer Type,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.