- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 478495, 3 pages
On a Periodic Solution of the 4-Body Problems
1Mathematical College, Sichuan University, Chengdu, Sichuan 610064, China
2School of Science, Southwest University of Science and Technology, Mianyang, Sichuan 621010, China
Received 25 November 2013; Accepted 6 January 2014; Published 11 February 2014
Academic Editor: Dongho Chae
Copyright © 2014 Jian Chen and Bingyu Li. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Wintner, The Analytical Foundations of Celestial Mechanics, Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, USA, 1941.
- D. G. Saari, Collisions, Rings and Other Newtonian N-Body Problems, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 2005.
- R. Moeckel, “On central configurations,” Mathematische Zeitschrift, vol. 205, no. 1, pp. 499–517, 1990.
- L. M. Perko and E. L. Walter, “Regular polygon solutions of N-body problem,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 94, pp. 301–309, 1985.
- R. Moeckel and C. Simo, “Bifurcation of spatial central configurations from planar ones,” SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis, vol. 26, pp. 978–998, 1995.
- S. Zhang and Q. Zhou, “Periodic solutions for planar 2N-body problems,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 131, no. 7, pp. 2161–2170, 2003.