- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 494237, 6 pages
Adaptive Fractional Differentiation Harris Corner Detection Algorithm for Vision Measurement of Surface Roughness
1State Key Laboratory of Precision Measuring Technology and Instruments, Tianjin University, 92 Weijin Road, Nankai District, Tianjin 300072, China
2College of Electrical Engineering, Hebei United University, 46 Xinhua Road, Tangshan 063009, China
Received 13 March 2014; Accepted 19 March 2014; Published 17 April 2014
Academic Editor: Xiao-Jun Yang
Copyright © 2014 Rui-Yin Tang and Zhou-Mo Zeng. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. T. Machado, A. M. Galhano, and J. J. Trujillo, “On development of fractional calculus during the last fifty years,” Scientometrics, vol. 98, no. 1, pp. 577–582, 2014.
- A. Kilbas, H. M. Srivastava, and J. J. Trujillo, Theory and Applications of Fractional Differential Equations, Elsevier, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2006.
- J. A. Tenreiro Machado, A. C. J. Luo, and D. Baleanu, Nonlinear Dynamics of Complex Systems: Applications in Physical, Biological and Financial Systems, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2011.
- V. E. Tarasov, Fractional Dynamics: Applications of Fractional Calculus to Dynamics of Particles, Fields and Media, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2011.
- F. Mainardi, Fractional Calculus and Waves in Linear Viscoelasticity, Imperial College Press, London, UK, 2010.
- R. C. Koeller, “Applications of fractional calculus to the theory of viscoelasticity,” Journal of Applied Mechanics, vol. 51, no. 2, pp. 299–307, 1984.
- F. Mainardi, “An historical perspective on fractional calculus in linear viscoelasticity,” Fractional Calculus and Applied Analysis, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 712–717, 2012.
- F. Mainardi, M. Raberto, R. Gorenflo, and E. Scalas, “Fractional calculus and continuous-time finance. II: the waiting-time distribution,” Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and Its Applications, vol. 287, no. 3-4, pp. 468–481, 2000.
- A. M. A. El-Sayed, S. Z. Rida, and A. A. M. Arafa, “Exact solutions of fractional-order biological population model,” Communications in Theoretical Physics, vol. 52, no. 6, pp. 992–996, 2009.
- I. Petráš, “Fractional—order feedback control of a DC motor,” Journal of Electrical Engineering, vol. 60, no. 3, pp. 117–128, 2009.
- V. V. Kulish and J. L. Lage, “Application of fractional calculus to fluid mechanics,” Journal of Fluids Engineering, vol. 124, no. 3, pp. 803–806, 2002.
- D. Baleanu and S. I. Muslih, “About fractional supersymmetric quantum mechanics,” Czechoslovak Journal of Physics, vol. 55, no. 9, pp. 1063–1066, 2005.
- G. S. F. Frederico and D. F. M. Torres, “Fractional conservation laws in optimal control theory,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 53, no. 3, pp. 215–222, 2008.
- M. Benmalek and A. Charef, “Digital fractional order operators for R-wave detection in electrocardiogram signal,” IET Signal Processing, vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 381–391, 2009.
- I. Grigorenko and E. Grigorenko, “Chaotic dynamics of the fractional Lorenz system,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 91, article 034101, 2003.
- J. Hristov, “Approximate solutions to fractional subdiffusion equations,” European Physical Journal: Special Topics, vol. 193, no. 1, pp. 229–243, 2011.
- R. A. Pfaffenzeller, M. K. Lenzi, and E. K. Lenzi, “Modeling of granular material mixing using fractional calculus,” International Review of Chemical Engineering, vol. 3, no. 6, pp. 814–817, 2011.
- B. B. Mandelbrot, The Fractal Geometry of Nature, Macmillan, London, UK, 1983.
- T. Vicsek, Fractal Growth Phenomena, World scientific, Singapore, 1989.
- E. Goldfain, “Fractional dynamics, cantorian space-time and the gauge hierarchy problem,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 513–520, 2004.
- B. J. West, M. Bologna, and P. Grigolini, Physics of Fractal Operators, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2003.
- X.-J. Yang, Local Fractional Functional Analysis and Its Applications, Asian Academic, Hong Kong, China, 2011.
- X.-J. Yang, Advanced Local Fractional Calculus and Its Applications, World Science, New York, NY, USA, 2012.
- C. F. Liu, S. S. Kong, and S. J. Yuan, “Reconstructive schemes for variational iteration method within Yang-Laplace transform with application to fractal heat conduction problem,” Thermal Science, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 715–721, 2013.
- A. K. Golmankhaneh, A. K. Golmankhaneh, and D. Baleanu, “Lagrangian and Hamiltonian mechanics on fractals subset of real-line,” International Journal of Theoretical Physics, vol. 52, no. 11, pp. 4210–4217, 2013.
- X. -J. Yang and D. Baleanu, “Fractal heat conduction problem solved by local fractional variation iteration method,” Thermal Science, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 625–628, 2013.
- A. Carpinteri, B. Chiaia, and P. Cornetti, “The elastic problem for fractal media: basic theory and finite element formulation,” Computers and Structures, vol. 82, no. 6, pp. 499–508, 2004.
- P. M. Hans, “Towards automatic visual obstacle avoidance,” in Proceedings of International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, pp. 584–590, Cambridge, MA, USA, 1977.
- C. Harris and M. Stephens, “A combined corner and edge detector,” in Proceedings of the 4th Alvey Vision Conference, pp. 147–151, Manchester, UK, 1998.
- S. M. Smith and J. M. Brady, “SUSAN—a new approach to low level image processing,” International Journal of Computer Vision, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 45–78, 1997.
- N. Sarkar and B. B. Chauduri, “Efficient differential box-counting approach to compute fractal dimension of image,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 115–120, 1994.