- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 549430, 7 pages
Fractal Theory and Contact Dynamics Modeling Vibration Characteristics of Damping Blade
School of Energy and Power Engineering, Xi'an Jiaotong University, Xi'an 710049, China
Received 27 February 2014; Accepted 16 March 2014; Published 7 April 2014
Academic Editor: Xiao-Jun Yang
Copyright © 2014 Ruishan Yuan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. E. Ritchie and H. Olff, “Spatial scaling laws yield a synthetic theory of biodiversity,” Nature, vol. 400, no. 6744, pp. 557–560, 1999.
- R. P. Taylor, A. P. Micolich, and D. Jonas, “Fractal analysis of Pollock's drip paintings,” Nature, vol. 399, no. 6735, p. 422, 1999.
- J. P. Den Hartog, “Forced vibrations with combined Coulomb and viscous friction,” Transactions of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, vol. 53, no. 9, pp. 107–115, 1931.
- C.-H. Meng, J. Bielak, and J. H. Griffin, “The influence of microslip on vibratory response, part I: a new microslip model,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, vol. 107, no. 2, pp. 279–293, 1986.
- C.-H. Meng and P. Chidamparam, “Friction damping of two-dimensional motion and its application in vibration control,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, vol. 144, no. 3, pp. 427–447, 1991.
- A. Muszyńska and D. I. G. Jones, “On tuned bladed disk dynamics: some aspects of friction related mistuning,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, vol. 86, no. 1, pp. 107–128, 1983.
- A. Muszynska, D. I. G. Jones, T. Lagnese, and L. Whitford, “On nonlinear response of multiple blade systems,” Shock and Vibration Bulletin, vol. 51, no. 3, pp. 89–110, 1981.
- D. I. G. Jones and A. Muszynska, “Design of turbine blades for effective slip damping at high rotational speeds,” Shock and Vibration Bulletin, vol. 49, pp. 87–96, 1979.
- G. Csaba, Modelling Microslip Friction Damping and Its Influence on Turbine Blade Vibrations, Division of Machine Design Department of Mechanical Engineering, Linköping University, 1998.
- Y. Liu, B. Shangguan, and Z. Xu, “A friction contact stiffness model of fractal geometry in forced response analysis of a shrouded blade,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 70, no. 3, pp. 2247–2257, 2012.