- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 561434, 7 pages
Signal Processing for Nondifferentiable Data Defined on Cantor Sets: A Local Fractional Fourier Series Approach
1School of Electronic Science and Engineering, National University of Defense Technology, Changsha 410073, China
2Department of Mathematics, University of Salerno, Via Giovanni Paolo II, Fisciano, 84084 Salerno, Italy
3School of Mechanics & Civil Engineering, China University of Mining & Technology, Xuzhou 221116, China
Received 3 May 2014; Revised 13 May 2014; Accepted 13 May 2014; Published 10 June 2014
Academic Editor: Xiao-Jun Yang
Copyright © 2014 Zhi-Yong Chen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yuan Cao, Wei-Gang Ma, and Lian-Chuan Ma, “Local Fractional Functional Method for Solving Diffusion Equations on Cantor Sets,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- Xiao-Feng Niu, Cai-Li Zhang, Zheng-Biao Li, and Yang Zhao, “Local Fractional Derivative Boundary Value Problems for Tricomi Equation Arising in Fractal Transonic Flow,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.
- Yu Zhang, “Solving Initial-Boundary Value Problems for Local Fractional Differential Equation by Local Fractional Fourier Series Method,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.