- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 734067, 11 pages
A Modified Three-Level Average Linear-Implicit Finite Difference Method for the Rosenau-Burgers Equation
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
Received 23 January 2014; Accepted 16 March 2014; Published 17 April 2014
Academic Editor: Pavel Kurasov
Copyright © 2014 Jiraporn Janwised et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. Rosenau, “A quasi continuous description of a nonlinear transmission line,” Physica Scripta, vol. 34, pp. 827–829, 1986.
- P. Rosenau, “Dynamics of dense discrete systems,” Progress of Theoretical Physics, vol. 79, pp. 1028–1042, 1988.
- M. A. Park, “On the Rosenau equation,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 9, pp. 145–152, 1990.
- S. M. Choo, S. K. Chung, and K. I. Kim, “A discontinuous Galerkin method for the Rosenau equation,” Applied Numerical Mathematics, vol. 58, no. 6, pp. 783–799, 2008.
- H. Y. Lee, M. R. Ohm, and J. Y. Shin, “Finite element Galerkin solutions for the Rosenau equation,” Applicable Analysis, vol. 2, pp. 153–160, 1997.
- K. Omrani, F. Abidi, T. Achouri, and N. Khiari, “A new conservative finite difference scheme for the Rosenau equation,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 201, no. 1-2, pp. 35–43, 2008.
- K. Zheng and J. Hu, “Two conservative difference schemes for the generalized rosenau equation,” Boundary Value Problems, vol. 2010, Article ID 543503, 2010.
- M. Wang, D. Li, and P. Cui, “A conservative finite difference scheme for the generalized rosenau equation,” International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 71, no. 4, pp. 539–549, 2011.
- Y. Zhou, Application of Discrete Functional Analysis to the Finite Difference Method, International Academic Publisherss, Beijing, China, 1990.
- M. Mei, “Long-time behavior of solution for Rosenau-Burgers equation (I),” Applicable Analysis, vol. 63, pp. 315–330, 1996.
- M. Mei, “Long-time behavior of solution for Rosenau-Burgers equation (II),” Applicable Analysis, vol. 68, pp. 333–356, 1998.
- L. Liu and M. Mei, “A better asymptotic profile of Rosenau-Burgers equation,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 131, no. 1, pp. 147–170, 2002.
- L. Liu, M. Mei, and Y. S. Wong, “Asymptotic behavior of solutions to the Rosenau-Burgers equation with a periodic initial boundary,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods and Applications, vol. 67, no. 8, pp. 2527–2539, 2007.
- B. Hu, Y. Xu, and J. Hu, “Crank-Nicolson finite difference scheme for the Rosenau-Burgers equation,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 204, no. 1, pp. 311–316, 2008.
- D. Li, Z. Wang, Y. Wu, and Y. Lu, “A finite difference simulation for Rosenau-Burgers equation,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Information Engineering and Computer Science (ICIECS '09), pp. 1–4, Wuhan, China.
- K. Zheng and J. Hu, “Crank-Nicolson difference scheme for the generalized Rosenau-Burgers equation,” International Journal of Mathematics and Computer Science, vol. 5, no. 4, 2009.
- W. Ma, A. Yang, and Y. Wang, “A second-order accurate linearized difference scheme for the Rosenau-Burgers equation,” Journal of Information and Computational Science, vol. 7, no. 8, pp. 1793–1800, 2010.
- J. Hu, B. Hu, and Y. Xu, “Average implicit linear difference scheme for generalized Rosenau-Burgers equation,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 217, no. 19, pp. 7557–7563, 2011.
- M. O. Korpusov, “On the blow-up of solutions of the Benjamin-Bona-Mahony-Burgers and Rosenau-Burgers equations,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods and Applications, vol. 75, no. 4, pp. 1737–1743, 2012.
- X. Pan and L. Zhang, “A new finite difference scheme for the Rosenau-Burgers equation,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 218, no. 17, pp. 8917–8924, 2012.