- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 735341, 6 pages
Stabilization of the Wave Equation with Boundary Time-Varying Delay
1School of Ocean Sciences, China University of Geosciences, Beijing 100083, China
2Institute of Information Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100093, China
3School of Information Engineering, China University of Geosciences, Beijing 100083, China
Received 18 October 2013; Revised 10 January 2014; Accepted 10 January 2014; Published 26 February 2014
Academic Editor: Wen-Xiu Ma
Copyright © 2014 Hao Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jian-Sheng Tian, Wei Wang, Fei Xue, and Pei-Yong Cong, “Boundary Stabilization of the Wave Equation with Time-Varying and Nonlinear Feedback,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.
- Bei Gong, and Xiaopeng Zhao, “Boundary Stabilization of a Semilinear Wave Equation with Variable Coefficients under the Time-Varying and Nonlinear Feedback,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.