- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 715872, 14 pages
Critical Analysis on the Structural and Magnetic Properties of Bulk and Nanocrystalline Cu-Fe-O
1Materials Science Centre, Department of Nuclear Physics, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai 600 025, India
2Center for Condensed Matter Sciences, National Taiwan University, Taipei 10617, Taiwan
3Center for Study of Matter at Extreme Conditions, Florida International University, Miami, FL 33199, USA
4Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Advanced Light Source, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA
Received 1 November 2010; Accepted 16 December 2010
Academic Editor: Jacques Huot
Copyright © 2010 D. Paul Joseph et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- D. Paul Joseph, C. Venkateswaran, S. Sambasivam, and Byung Chun Choi, “Effect of Fe alloying on the structural, optical, electrical and magnetic properties of spray-deposited CuO thin films,” Journal of the Korean Physical Society, vol. 61, no. 3, pp. 449–454, 2012.
- H. D. Colorado, J. S. Trujillo Hernandez, G. A. Pérez Alcázar, and Alberto Bolaños, “Structural, calorimetric and magnetic properties study of the Cu0,91Fe0,09O system,” Hyperfine Interactions, 2013.
- M. Bououdina, N. Mohamed Basith, and L. John Kennedy, “Structural, optical and room-temperature ferromagnetic properties of Fe-dop ed CuO nanostructures,” Physica E-Low-Dimensional Systems & Nanostructures, vol. 53, pp. 193–199, 2013.