- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 158067, 8 pages
Modeling Approach for Determining Equivalent Optical Constants of Plastic Shading Nets under Solar Radiation Conditions
1Department of Agricultural Engineering, College of Food and Agriculture Sciences, King Saud University, P.O. Box 2460, Riyadh 11451, Saudi Arabia
2Mechanical Power Engineering Department, Faculty of Energy Engineering, South Valley University, Aswan 81528, Egypt
Received 16 February 2012; Accepted 3 August 2012
Academic Editor: Fengqiang Sun
Copyright © 2012 A. M. Abdel-Ghany and I. M. Al-Helal. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Abdalla Abdal-hay, Abdel Salam Hamdy, Mohammed Yahya, and Juhyun Lim, “In Vitro Bioactivity of Implantable Ti Materials Coated with PVAc Membrane Layer,” Materials Letters, 2014.
- A.M. Abdel-Ghany, I.M. Al-Helal, M.R. Shady, and A.A. Ibrahim, “Convective heat transfer coefficients between horizontal plastic shading nets and air,” Energy and Buildings, 2015.
- Abdalla Abdal-hay, Abdel Salam Hamdy, Khalil Abdelrazek Khalil, and Ju Hyun Lim, “A Novel Simple One-step Air Jet Spinning Approach for Deposition of Poly(vinyl actate)/Hydroxyapatite Composite Nanofibres on Ti Implants,” Materials Science and Engineering: C, 2015.