- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 186948, 2 pages
1Department of Materials Engineering, College of Materials and Textile, Zhejiang Sci-Tech University, Hangzhou 310018, China
2Division of Polymer and Composite, Ningbo Institute of Materials Technology and Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Ningbo 315201, China
3Department of Biological Systems Engineering, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison 53706, USA
Received 13 December 2012; Accepted 13 December 2012
Copyright © 2012 Guohua Jiang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Guohua Jiang, Xia Li, Zhen Wei, Tengteng Jiang, Xiangxiang Du, and Wenxing Chen, “Growth of N-doped BiOBr nanosheets on carbon fibers for photocatalytic degradation of organic pollutants under visible light irradiation,” Powder Technology, vol. 260, pp. 84–89, 2014.
- George Kyzas, Jie Fu, and Kostas Matis, “New Biosorbent Materials: Selectivity and Bioengineering Insights,” Processes, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 419–440, 2014.
- George Z. Kyzas, and Dimitrios N. Bikiaris, “Molecular Imprinting for High-Added Value Metals: An Overview of Recent Environmental Applications,” Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.