- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 186948, 2 pages
1Department of Materials Engineering, College of Materials and Textile, Zhejiang Sci-Tech University, Hangzhou 310018, China
2Division of Polymer and Composite, Ningbo Institute of Materials Technology and Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Ningbo 315201, China
3Department of Biological Systems Engineering, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison 53706, USA
Received 13 December 2012; Accepted 13 December 2012
Copyright © 2012 Guohua Jiang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Tong, S. Ouyang, Y. Bi, N. Umezawa, M. Oshikiri, and J. Ye, “Nano-photocatalytic materials: possibilities and challenges,” Advanced Materials, vol. 24, pp. 229–251, 2012.
- A. Fujishima and K. Honda, “Electrochemical photolysis of water at a semiconductor electrode,” Nature, vol. 238, no. 5358, pp. 37–38, 1972.
- R. Wang, G. Jiang, Y. Ding, et al., “Photocatalytic activity of heterostructures based on TiO2 and halloysite nanotubes,” ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, vol. 3, pp. 4154–4158, 2011.
- S. Yin, B. Liu, P. Zhang, T. Morikawa, K. I. Yamanaka, and T. Sato, “Photocatalytic oxidation of NOx under visible led light irradiation over nitrogen-doped titania particles with iron or platinum loading,” Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 112, no. 32, pp. 12425–12431, 2008.
- Y. Ide, M. Matsuoka, and M. Ogawa, “Efficient visible-light-induced photocatalytic activity on gold-nanoparticle-supported layered titanate,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 132, no. 47, pp. 16762–16764, 2010.
- G. Jiang, R. Wang, H. Jin et al., “Preparation of Cu2O/TiO2 composite porous carbon microspheres as efficient visible light-responsive photocatalysts,” Powder Technology, vol. 212, no. 1, pp. 284–288, 2011.
- G. Jiang, X. Wang, Y. Zhou, et al., “Hollow TiO2 nanocages with Rubik-like structure for high-performance photocatalysts,” Materials Letters, vol. 89, pp. 59–62, 2012.
- G. Jiang, R. Wang, X. Wang, et al., “Novel highly active visible-light-induced photocatalysts based on BiOBr with Ti doping and Ag decorating,” ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, vol. 4, pp. 4440–4444, 2012.
- D. Jian, P. X. Gao, W. Cai et al., “Synthesis, characterization, and photocatalytic properties of ZnO/(La,Sr)CoO3 composite nanorod arrays,” Journal of Materials Chemistry, vol. 19, no. 7, pp. 970–975, 2009.
- J. Huang, K. Ding, Y. Hou, X. Wang, and X. Fu, “Synthesis and photocatalytic activity of Zn2GeO4 nanorods for the degradation of organic pollutants in water,” ChemSusChem, vol. 1, no. 12, pp. 1011–1019, 2008.