- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 232847, 11 pages
Optimum Design of Fibre Orientation in Composite Laminate Plates for Out-Plane Stresses
School of Design, Engineering and Computing, Bournemouth University, Dorset Bournemouth BH12 5BB, UK
Received 27 April 2012; Accepted 4 September 2012
Academic Editor: Philip Harrison
Copyright © 2012 Rasoul Khandan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zishan H. Khan, “Glass transition kinetics in ball milled amorphous GaxTe100‐x nanoparticles,” Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, vol. 380, pp. 109–113, 2013.
- Rasoul Khandan, Siamak Noroozi, Philip Sewell, John Vinney, and Mehran Koohgilani, “A Semi-Analytical Model for Deflection Analysis of Laminated Plates with the Newton-Kantorovich-Quadrature Method,” Materials Research-Ibero-American Journal Of Materials, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 1–10, 2013.