- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 345214, 6 pages
Experimental Study on the Compressive Strength of Big Mobility Concrete with Nondestructive Testing Method
1School of Civil Engineering, Qingdao Technological University, Qingdao 266033, China
2State Key Laboratory of Structural Analysis for Industrial Equipment, Dalian University of Technology, Dalian 116024, China
3Research Center for Structural Health Monitoring and Control, School of Civil Engineering, Dalian University of Technology, Dalian 116023, China
4Weifang Municipal Engineering Construction Department, Weifang 261031, China
Received 12 July 2012; Accepted 14 October 2012
Academic Editor: Rabah Khenata
Copyright © 2012 Huai-Shuai Shang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Daming Luo, Yan Wang, and Ditao Niu, “Durability Environmental Regionalization for Concrete Structures,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Ying Lei, and Zhu-Peng Zheng, “Review of Physical Based Monitoring Techniques for Condition Assessment of Corrosion in Reinforced Concrete,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–14, 2013.
- Quan Gu, Chengyi Yu, Peihui Lin, Xianzhang Ling, Liang Tang, and Surong Huang, “Performance Assessment of a Concrete Gravity Dam at Shenwo Reservoir of China Using Deterministic and Probabilistic Methods,” International Journal of Structural Stability and Dynamics, pp. 1440002, 2014.
- Sheng Qiang, and Min-zhi Liu, “A New Safety Factor Prediction Model for Mass Concrete Surface Cracking in Early Age,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–15, 2014.
- Eon-Kyoung Kim, Hongseob Oh, and Jongsung Sim, “Semiempirical Methodology for Estimating the Service Life of Concrete Deck Panels Strengthened with Fiber-Reinforced Polymer,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–13, 2014.
- Peng Lin, Hongyuan Liu, Qingbin Li, and Hang Hu, “Effects of Outlets on Cracking Risk and Integral Stability of Super-High Arch Dams,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–19, 2014.
- Minkwan Ju, Hongseob Oh, and Jong-Wan Sun, “Simplified Reliability Estimation for Optimum Strengthening Ratio of 30-Year-Old Double T-Beam Railway Bridge by NSM Techniques,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Shi Yan, Jinzhi Fu, Wei Sun, Baohui Qi, and Fuxue Liu, “PZT-Based Detection of Compactness of Concrete in Concrete Filled Steel Tube Using Time Reversal Method,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Keun-Hyeok Yang, Jae-Sung Mun, and Myung-Sug Cho, “Effect of Curing Temperature Histories on the Compressive Strength Development of High-Strength Concrete,” Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 2015, pp. 1–12, 2015.