- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 345214, 6 pages
Experimental Study on the Compressive Strength of Big Mobility Concrete with Nondestructive Testing Method
1School of Civil Engineering, Qingdao Technological University, Qingdao 266033, China
2State Key Laboratory of Structural Analysis for Industrial Equipment, Dalian University of Technology, Dalian 116024, China
3Research Center for Structural Health Monitoring and Control, School of Civil Engineering, Dalian University of Technology, Dalian 116023, China
4Weifang Municipal Engineering Construction Department, Weifang 261031, China
Received 12 July 2012; Accepted 14 October 2012
Academic Editor: Rabah Khenata
Copyright © 2012 Huai-Shuai Shang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Colombo and R. Felicetti, “New NDT techniques for the assessment of fire-damaged concrete structures,” Fire Safety Journal, vol. 42, no. 6-7, pp. 461–472, 2007.
- B. Hobbs and M. Tchoketch Kebir, “Non-destructive testing techniques for the forensic engineering investigation of reinforced concrete buildings,” Forensic Science International, vol. 167, no. 2-3, pp. 167–172, 2007.
- A. M. Mahmoud, H. H. Ammar, O. M. Mukdadi et al., “Non-destructive ultrasonic evaluation of CFRPconcrete specimens subjected to accelerated aging conditions,” NDT and E International, vol. 43, no. 7, pp. 635–641, 2010.
- ASTM C 805-85, Test for Rebound Number of Hardened Concrete, ASTM, USA, 1993.
- BS 1881: Part 202, 1986: Recommendations for Surface Hardness Tests by the Rebound Hammer, BSI, UK, 1986.
- In Place Methods for Determination of Strength of Concrete; ACI Manual of Concrete Practice—part 2: Construction Practices and Inspection Pavements, ACI 228.1R-989, Detroit, Mich, USA, 1994.
- S. Amasaki, “Estimation of strength of concrete structures by the rebound hammer,” CAJ Proceding of Cement and Concrete, vol. 45, pp. 345–351, 1991.
- A. Neville, Properties of Concrete, Addison-Wesley Longman, 1995.
- GBT50081-2002. National Standard of the People’s Republic of China. Standard for test method of mechanical properties on ordinary concrete, 2002.
- JGJ/T 23-2001. National Standard of the People’s Republic of China. Technical specification for Inspection of Concrete Compressive Strength by Rebound Method, 2002.
- National Standard of People’s Republic of China, “Common Portland Cement; GB175-2007,” Standards Press of China, Beijing, China, 2007.
- H. Qasrawi, “Quality control of concrete at site,” Civil Engineering Journal, pp. 1–4, 1994.