- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 453035, 5 pages
Mechanical Properties of High-Performance Lightweight Aggregate Concrete with Inorganic Polymers Cement Based on Multiple Minerals under Uniaxial Loading
School of Civil Engineering and Architecture, Central South University, Changsha 410075, China
Received 18 November 2011; Revised 29 February 2012; Accepted 7 March 2012
Academic Editor: Jin Ping Lu
Copyright © 2012 Xiao Ma and Qiuhua Rao. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- O. Kayali, “Fly ash lightweight aggregates in high performance concrete,” Construction and Building Materials, vol. 22, no. 12, pp. 2393–2399, 2008.
- P. K. Mehta, “Greening of the concrete industry for sustainable development,” Concrete International, vol. 24, no. 7, pp. 23–28, 2002.
- M. Sofi, J. S. J. van Deventer, P. A. Mendis, and G. C. Lukey, “Engineering properties of inorganic polymer concretes (IPCs),” Cement and Concrete Research, vol. 37, no. 2, pp. 251–257, 2007.
- P. Duxson, A. Fernández-Jiménez, J. L. Provis, G. C. Lukey, A. Palomo, and J. S. J. Van Deventer, “Geopolymer technology: the current state of the art,” Journal of Materials Science, vol. 42, no. 9, pp. 2917–2933, 2007.
- J. Davidovits, “Geopolymers - inorganic polymeric new materials,” Journal of Thermal Analysis, vol. 37, no. 8, pp. 1633–1656, 1991.
- F. G. Collins and J. G. Sanjayan, “Workability and mechanical properties of alkali activated slag concrete,” Cement and Concrete Research, vol. 29, no. 3, pp. 455–458, 1999.
- J. Temuujin and A. van Riessen, “Effect of fly ash preliminary calcination on the properties of geopolymer,” Journal of Hazardous Materials, vol. 164, no. 2-3, pp. 634–639, 2009.
- J. Tailby and K. J. D. MacKenzie, “Structure and mechanical properties of aluminosilicate geopolymer composites with portland cement and its constituent minerals,” Cement and Concrete Research, vol. 40, no. 5, pp. 787–794, 2010.
- J. A. Rossignolo and M. V. C. Agnesini, “Mechanical properties of polymer-modified lightweight aggregate concrete,” Cement and Concrete Research, vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 329–334, 2002.
- Y. Ke, A. L. Beaucour, S. Ortola, H. Dumontet, and R. Cabrillac, “Influence of volume fraction and characteristics of lightweight aggregates on the mechanical properties of concrete,” Construction and Building Materials, vol. 23, no. 8, pp. 2821–2828, 2009.
- J. Xiao, J. Li, and C. Zhang, “Mechanical properties of recycled aggregate concrete under uniaxial loading,” Cement and Concrete Research, vol. 35, no. 6, pp. 1187–1194, 2005.
- F. X. Ding, X. Y. Ying, and Z. W. Yu, “Unified calculation method of uniaxial mechanical properties of lightweight aggregate concrete,” Journal of Central South University, vol. 41, no. 5, pp. 1973–1979, 2010 (Chinese).