- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 592485, 5 pages
Structural and Phase Transformations in Water-Vapour-Plasma-Treated Hydrophilic TiO2 Films
Physics Department, Vytautas Magnus University, Vileikos Street 8, 44404, Kaunas, Lithuania
Received 23 March 2012; Revised 2 July 2012; Accepted 7 July 2012
Academic Editor: Markku Leskela
Copyright © 2012 L. Pranevicius et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. Pérez, “On the influence of water vapour on the oxidation behaviour of pure Ti,” Corrosion Science, vol. 49, no. 3, pp. 1172–1185, 2007.
- F. Hua, K. Mon, P. Pasupathi, G. Gordon, and D. Shoesmith, “A review of corrosion of titanium grade 7 and other titanium alloys in nuclear waste repository environments,” Corrosion, vol. 61, no. 10, pp. 987–1003, 2005.
- A. Fujishima, T. N. Rao, and D. A. Tryk, “Titanium dioxide photocatalysis,” Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology C, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 1–21, 2000.
- R. Abe, “Recent progress on photocatalytic and photoelectrochemical water splitting under visible light irradiation,” Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology C, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 179–209, 2010.
- T. Ihara, M. Miyoshi, M. Ando, S. Sugihara, and Y. Iriyama, “Preparation of a visible-light-active TiO2 photocatalyst by RF plasma treatment,” Journal of Materials Science, vol. 36, no. 17, pp. 4201–4207, 2001.
- S. V. T. Nguyen, J. E. Foster, and A. D. Gallimore, “Operating a radio-frequency plasma source on water vapor,” Review of Scientific Instruments, vol. 80, no. 8, Article ID 083503, 8 pages, 2009.
- J. S. Oh, K. Kawamura, B. K. Pramanik, and A. Hatta, “Investigation of water-vapor plasma excited by microwaves as ultraviolet light source,” IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 107–112, 2009.
- T. Kubart, T. Nyberg, and S. Berg, “Modelling of low energy ion sputtering from oxide surfaces,” Journal of Physics D, vol. 43, no. 20, Article ID 205204, pp. 1–18, 2010.
- S. Tuckutė, L. L. Pranevicius, L. Pranevicius, and M. Urbonavičius, “Oxygen implantation and behaviour into Ti thin films from water vapour plasma,” in Proceedings of the 1st International Conference Nanomaterials: Application & Properties, vol. 1, pp. 390–396, Alushta, Crimea, Semptember 2011.
- O. Zywitzki, T. Modes, P. Frach, and D. Glöss, “Effect of structure and morphology on photocatalytic properties of TiO2 layers,” Surface and Coatings Technology, vol. 202, no. 11, pp. 2488–2493, 2008.