- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 640497, 6 pages
Magnetic Forces Investigation of Bulk HTS over Permanent Magnetic Guideway under Different Lateral Offset with 3D-Model Numerical Method
Luoyang Institute of Science and Technology, Henan, Luoyang 471023, China
Received 4 July 2012; Accepted 27 September 2012
Academic Editor: Mark Blamire
Copyright © 2012 Yiyun Lu and Qiaohong Dang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. S. Wang, S. Y. Wang, Y. Zeng et al., “The first man-loading high temperature superconducting Maglev test vehicle in the world,” Physica C, vol. 378–381, no. 1, pp. 809–814, 2002.
- M. Murakami, “Processing and applications of Bulk RE–Ba–Cu–O superconductors,” International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 225–241, 2007.
- L. Schultz, O. de Haas, P. Verges et al., “Superconductively levitated transport system-the SupraTrans project,” IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 2301–2305, 2005.
- K. L. Kovalev, S. M. Koneev, V. N. Poltavec, et al., “Magnetically levitated high-speed carriages on the basis of bulk HTS elements,” in Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium on MagneticSuspension Technology, pp. 45–49, Dresden, Germany, September 2005.
- W. J. Yang, M. Qiu, Y. Liu, Z. Wen, Y. Duan, and X. Chen, “Levitation characteristics in an HTS maglev launch assist test vehicle,” Superconductor Science and Technology, vol. 20, no. 3, article 281, 2007.
- G. D'Ovidio, F. Crisi, and G. Lanzara, “A “V” shaped superconducting levitation module for lift and guidance of a magnetic transportation system,” Physica C, vol. 468, no. 14, pp. 1036–1040, 2008.
- Z. Deng, J. Wang, J. Zheng, et al., “High-efficiency and low-cost permanent magnet guideway consideration for high-Tc superconducting Maglev vehicle practical application,” Superconductor Science and Technology, vol. 21, no. 11, Article ID 115018, 2008.
- X. Y. Zhang, Y. H. Zhou, and J. Zhou, “Influences of permanent magnets temperature characteristic on the levitation force of YBaCuO bulk superconductors,” Journal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism, vol. 25, no. 4, pp. 857–860, 2012.
- X. Y. Zhang, J. Zhou, and Y. H. Zhou, “Jump properties of the tip magnetic field of a notch in a melt-processes yttrium-barium-copper-oxide bulk,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 107, no. 3, Article ID 036102, 3 pages, 2010.
- X. Y. Zhang, J. Zhou, and Y. H. Zhou, “Levitation properties of melt-processed YBCO bulk with a linear notch,” Journal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 265–268, 2010.
- M. Liu, Y. Lu, S. Wang, and G. Ma, “Influence of AC external magnetic field on the levitation force relaxation of HTS bulk above NdFeB guideway,” Journal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism, vol. 24, no. 5, pp. 1809–1813, 2011.
- M. Liu, Y. Lu, G. Ma, and S. Wang, “Oscillation characteristics of levitation force of YBCO bulk exposed to AC magnetic field above NdFeB guideway,” Journal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 1339–1344, 2011.
- M. Liu, Y. Lu, S. Wang, and G. Ma, “Decay characteristics of levitation force of YBCO bulk exposed to AC magnetic field above NdFeB guideway,” Journal of Low Temperature Physics, vol. 163, no. 1-2, pp. 78–85, 2011.
- Y. Lu, Y. Ge, M. Liu, and J. Wang, “High-performance permanent magnet railway design consideration of magnetic stiffness parameters of YBCO bulk arrays,” Journal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism, vol. 24, no. 5, pp. 1787–1791, 2011.
- Y. Lu, J. Wang, S. Wang, and J. Zheng, “3D-modeling numerical solutions of electromagnetic behavior of HTSC bulk above permanent magnetic guideway,” Journal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism, vol. 21, no. 8, pp. 467–472, 2008.