- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 754142, 8 pages
Elastomeric Polymers for Retrofitting of Reinforced Concrete Structures against the Explosive Effects of Blast
1Department of Architecture, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, 43600 UKM Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
2Department of Infrastructure Engineering, The Univeristy of Melbourne, Melbourne, VIC 3010, Australia
3Department of Civil and Industrial Construction, University of Civil Engineering, Ha Noi 100000, Vietnam
Received 4 June 2012; Revised 16 August 2012; Accepted 18 August 2012
Academic Editor: Luigi Nicolais
Copyright © 2012 S. N. Raman et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Damith Mohotti, Muneeb Ali, Tuan Ngo, Jinghan Lu, and Priyan Mendis, “Strain Rate Dependent Constitutive Model for Predicting the Material Behaviour of Polyurea Under High Strain Rate Tensile Loading,” Materials & Design, 2013.
- Damith Mohotti, Tuan Ngo, Priyan Mendis, and Sudharshan N. Raman, “Polyurea Coated Composite Aluminium Plates Subjected To High Velocity Projectile Impact,” Materials & Design, 2013.
- Damith Mohotti, Tuan Ngo, Sudharshan N. Raman, Muneeb Ali, and Priyan Mendis, “Plastic deformation of polyurea coated composite aluminium plates subjected to low velocity impact,” Materials & Design, 2013.
- Tara Sen, and H.N. Jagannatha Reddy, “Flexural strengthening of RC beams using natural sisal and artificial carbon and glass fabric reinforced composite system,” Sustainable Cities and Society, 2013.