- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 830140, 5 pages
A Molecular Dynamics Study on the Constraint Conditions of the Particle Growth Process in Laser Synthesis of Nanopowders
1School of Mechanical Engineering and Automation, Northeastern University, Shenyang 110004, China
2Normal School, Shenyang University, Shenyang 110015, China
Received 30 May 2012; Revised 21 August 2012; Accepted 27 August 2012
Academic Editor: Sinnanadar Ramasamy
Copyright © 2012 Shiwei Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. Fantoni, E. Borsella, S. Piccirillo, R. Ceccato, and S. Enzo, “Laser synthesis and crystallographic characterization of ultrafine SiC powders,” Journal of Materials Research, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 143–150, 1990.
- A. A. Francis and H. L. Marcus, “Laser synthesis of boron nitride powder,” International Journal of Powder Metallurgy, vol. 37, no. 6, pp. 67–72, 2001.
- B. David, N. Pizúrová, O. Schneeweiss et al., “Magnetic properties of nanometric Fe-based particles obtained by laser-driven pyrolysis,” Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, vol. 68, no. 5-6, pp. 1152–1156, 2007.
- J. L. H. Chau, C. Y. Chen, M. C. Yang et al., “Femtosecond laser synthesis of bimetallic Pt-Au nanoparticles,” Materials Letters, vol. 65, no. 4, pp. 804–807, 2011.
- Y. A. Kotov, O. M. Samatov, M. G. Ivanov et al., “Production and characteristics of composite nanopowders using a fiber ytterbium laser,” Technical Physics, vol. 56, no. 5, pp. 652–655, 2011.
- R. Fantoni, L. De Dominicis, S. Martelli et al., “NIR and UV spectroscopic techniques as tools to control nanoparticles growth in laser pyrolisys process,” in Proceedings of the Fiber Optic Sensor Technology and Applications 2001, vol. 4578 of Proceedings of SPIE, pp. 165–173, November 2002.
- Y. Liu, Y. Yin, J. Li, and G. Wang, “Design of LICVD equipment for preparation of nano powder and study on laser threshold,” Chinese Optics Letters, vol. 2, no. 11, pp. 643–646, 2004.
- M. Amara and M. El Ganaoui, “Simulation of heat and mass transfers inside a nanopowders synthesis reactor,” Progress in Computational Fluid Dynamics, vol. 6, no. 6, pp. 371–378, 2006.
- M. J. Šćepanović, M. Grujić-Brojčin, Z. D. Dohčević-Mitrović, and Z. V. Popović, “Temperature dependence of the lowest frequency Eg Raman mode in laser-synthesized anatase TiO2 nanopowder,” Applied Physics A, vol. 86, no. 3, pp. 365–371, 2007.
- H. W. Emmons, “Fundamentals of gas dynamics,” in The Condensation Phenomenon in High Speed Fluid, H. G. Stephen, Ed., Princeton University Press, 1958.
- P. Chen, Vacuum Technology Scientific Basis, National Defence Industry Press, Beijing, China, 1987.
- B. Gao and S. Cui, Vacuum Physics, Scicence Press, Beijing, China, 1983.