- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 968396, 4 pages
Rapid Synthesis of Dittmarite by Microwave-Assisted Hydrothermal Method
1School of Materials Science and Engineering, Southwest University of Science and Technology, Sichuan, Mianyang 621010, China
2School of Materials Science and Engineering, Chongqing University, Chongqing 400030, China
Received 9 April 2012; Revised 29 June 2012; Accepted 29 June 2012
Academic Editor: Markku Leskela
Copyright © 2012 Lai zhenyu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. P. Onac and P. Forti, “Minerogenetic mechanisms occurring in the cave environment: an overview,” International Journal of Speleology, vol. 40, pp. 78–98, 2011.
- H. Basset and W. Bedwell, “Studies of phosphates. Part I. Ammonium magnesium phosphate and related compounds,” Journal of the Chemical Society, pp. 854–871, 1933.
- A. Pujana, J. L. Pizarro, L. Lezama, A. Goñi, M. I. Arriortua, and T. Rojo, “Synthesis, crystal structure, and magnetic properties of NH4CuPO4·H2O,” Journal of Materials Chemistry, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 1055–1060, 1998.
- Y. Ding, D. J. Jones, P. M. Torres, and J. Roziere, “Two-dimensional nanocomposites: alternating inorganic-organic polymer layers in zirconium phosphate,” Chemistry of Materials, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 562–571, 1995.
- A. Pujana, J. L. Pizarro, L. Lezama, A. Goni, M. I. Arriortua, and T. Rojo, “Hydrothermal synthesis, structural, spectroscopic and magnetic studies of the NH4Mn(AsO4)·H2O arsenate type dittmarite,” Materials Research Bulletin, vol. 34, no. 10-11, pp. 1545–1555, 1999.
- V. G. Koleva, “Metal-water interactions and hydrogen bonding in dittmarite-type compounds M′M″PO4·H2O (M′ = K+, +; M″ = Mn2+, Co2+, Ni2+): correlations of IR spectroscopic and structural data,” Spectrochimica Acta—Part A, vol. 62, no. 4-5, pp. 1196–1202, 2005.
- V. Koleva, E. Zhecheva, and R. Stoyanova, “Facile synthesis of LiMnPO4 olivines with a plate-like morphology from a dittmarite-type KMnPO4·H2O precursor,” Dalton Transactions, vol. 40, no. 28, pp. 7385–7394, 2011.
- A. K. Sarkar, “Hydration/dehydration characteristics of struvite and dittmarite pertaining to magnesium ammonium phosphate cement systems,” Journal of Materials Science, vol. 26, pp. 2514–2518, 1991.
- B. Šoptrajanov, V. Stefov, I. Kuzmanovski, G. Jovanovski, H. D. Lutz, and B. Engelen, “Very low H–O–H bending frequencies. IV. Fourier transform infrared spectra of synthetic dittmarite,” Journal of Molecular Structure, vol. 613, no. 1–3, pp. 7–14, 2002.
- V. G. Koleva, “Vibrational behavior of the phosphates ions in dittmarite-type compounds M′M″PO4·H2O (M′ = K+, +; M″ = Mn2+, Co2+, Ni2+),” Spectrochimica Acta—Part A, vol. 66, no. 2, pp. 413–418, 2007.
- S. Ifrah, A. Kaddouri, P. Gelin, and D. Leonard, “Conventional hydrothermal process versus microwave-assisted hydrothermal synthesis of La1−xAgxMnO3+δ (x = 0, 0.2) perovskites used in methane combustion,” Comptes Rendus Chimie, vol. 10, no. 12, pp. 1216–1226, 2007.
- Y. Hu, C. Liu, Y. Zhang, N. Ren, and Y. Tang, “Microwave-assisted hydrothermal synthesis of nanozeolites with controllable size,” Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, vol. 119, no. 1–3, pp. 306–314, 2009.
- Y.-Z. Wang and Y. Fu, “Microwave-hydrothermal synthesis and characterization of hydroxyapatite nanocrystallites,” Materials Letters, vol. 65, no. 23-24, pp. 3388–3390, 2011.
- L. Zhenyu, X. Guangliang, and Z. Yalin, “Microwave assisted low temperature synthesis of MnZn ferrite nanoparticles,” Nanoscale Research Letters, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 40–43, 2007.