- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 123697, 11 pages
Interfacial Reaction of Sn-Ag-Cu Lead-Free Solder Alloy on Cu: A Review
School of Materials and Mineral Resources Engineering, Universiti Sains Malaysia, 14300 Nibong Tebal, Penang, Malaysia
Received 9 October 2012; Revised 18 January 2013; Accepted 4 February 2013
Academic Editor: J. Paulo Davim
Copyright © 2013 Liu Mei Lee and Ahmad Azmin Mohamad. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Muhammad Ghaddafy Affendy, and Ahmad Azmin Mohamad, “Effects of Crosshead Speeds on Solder Strength of Cu/Sn-9Zn/Cu Lap Joints,” Journal of King Saud University - Engineering Sciences, 2013.
- Muhammad Firdaus Mohd Nazeri, Ahmad Badri Ismail, and Ahmad Azmin Mohamad, “Effect of polarizations on Sn-Zn solders alloys in alkaline electrolyte,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 606, pp. 278–287, 2014.
- Liang Zhang, and K. N. Tu, “Structure and properties of lead-free solders bearing micro and nano particles,” Materials Science & Engineering R-Reports, vol. 82, pp. 1–32, 2014.
- Mrunali Sona, and K. Narayan Prabhu, “Assessment of Joint Reliability of Sn–2.5Ag–0.5Cu Solder/Cu as a Function of Reflow Time,” Transactions of the Indian Institute of Metals, 2015.