- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 183026, 10 pages
Challenges of the Modeling Methods for Investigating the Interaction between the CNT and the Surrounding Polymer
1Composites Research Laboratory, Faculty of New Sciences and Technologies, University of Tehran, Tehran 1439955941, Iran
2Institute of Structural Mechanics, Bauhaus University Weimar, Marienstraße 15, 99423 Weimar, Germany
Received 1 January 2013; Revised 27 April 2013; Accepted 3 June 2013
Academic Editor: Philip Harrison
Copyright © 2013 Roham Rafiee et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Roham Rafiee, and Reza Pourazizi, “Influence of CNT functionalization on the interphase region between CNT and polymer,” Computational Materials Science, 2014.
- N. Vu-Bac, T. Lahmer, Y. Zhang, X. Zhuang, and T. Rabczuk, “Stochastic predictions of interfacial characteristic of polymeric nanocomposites (PNCs),” Composites Part B: Engineering, vol. 59, pp. 80–95, 2014.
- Georgios I. Giannopoulos, and Ilias G. Kallivokas, “Mechanical properties of graphene based nanocomposites incorporating a hybrid interphase,” Finite Elements in Analysis and Design, vol. 90, pp. 31–40, 2014.
- Saeed Herasati, L.C. Zhang, and H.H. Ruan, “A new method for characterizing the interphase regions of carbon nanotube composites,” International Journal of Solids and Structures, 2014.
- H.S. Wang, “An extended element-free Galerkin method for thermo-mechanical dynamic fracture in linear and nonlinear materials,” Computational Materials Science, vol. 98, pp. 366–371, 2015.