- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 187636, 6 pages
An Inverse Method to Reconstruct Complete Stiffness Information of Rubber Bushing
1Key Laboratory of Advanced Manufacturing Technology for Automobile Parts, Chongqing University of Technology, Ministry of Education, Chongqing 400054, China
2Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Chongqing University of Technology, Chongqing 400054, China
Received 7 July 2013; Accepted 23 August 2013
Academic Editor: Xing Chen
Copyright © 2013 Gang Lei et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. J. Charlton, J. Yang, and K. K. Teh, “Review of methods to characterize rubber elastic behavior for use in finite element analysis,” Rubber Chemistry and Technology, vol. 67, no. 3, pp. 481–503, 1994.
- S. C. Chen, X. K. Tian, and W. M. Yan, “Modeling and analysis of laminated rubber bearings under axial tensile loading,” Materials and Structures, 2013.
- N. Suphadon and J. J. C. Busfield, “Elastic behaviour of rubber cylinders under combined torsion and tension loading,” Plastics, Rubber and Composites, vol. 38, no. 8, pp. 337–342, 2009.
- K.-J. Gong, Y.-T. Wei, and J.-X. Ye, “Constitutive parametric experiment of tire rubber hyperelastic laws with application,” Gongcheng Lixue/Engineering Mechanics, vol. 26, no. 6, pp. 193–198, 2009.
- M. Baker and A. Shrot, “Inverse parameter identification with finite element simulations using knowledge-based descriptors,” Computational Materials Science, vol. 69, pp. 128–136, 2013.
- E. Florentin and G. Lubineau, “Identification of the parameters of an elastic material model using the constitutive equation gap method,” Computational Mechanics, vol. 46, no. 4, pp. 521–531, 2010.
- P. Martins, R. Jorge, and A. Ferreira, “A comparative study of several material models for prediction of hyperelastic properties: application to silicone-rubber and soft tissues,” Strain, vol. 42, no. 3, pp. 135–147, 2006.
- M. Mooney, “A theory of large elastic deformation,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 11, no. 9, pp. 582–592, 1940.
- R. Rivlin, “Large elastic deformations of isotropic materials. iv: further developments of the general theory A,” Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London, p. 379, 1948.
- E. Twizell and R. Ogden, “Non-linear optimization of the material constants in Ogden’s stress-deformation function for incompressible isotropic elastic materials,” Journal of the Australian Mathematical Society, pp. 424–434, 1983.
- O. Yeoh, “Some forms of the strain energy function for rubber,” Rubber Chemistry and Technology, vol. 66, no. 5, pp. 754–771, 1993.
- J. Martins, E. Pires, R. Salvado, and P. Dinis, “A numerical model of passive and active behavior of skeletal muscles,” Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, vol. 151, no. 3-4, pp. 419–433, 1998.
- X.-F. Li and X.-X. Yang, “A review of elastic constitutive model for rubber materials,” China Elastomerics, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 50–58, 2005.
- A. Andrade-Campos, P. Pilvin, J. Simões, and F. Teixeira-Dias, Software Development for Inverse Determination of Constitutive Model Parameters, Software Engineering: New Research, Nova Science, New York, NY, USA, 2009.
- Hibbit.Karlsson & Sorensen, ABAQUS Theory Manual Version 6.7, Hibbit.Karlsson & Sorensen, Providence, RI, USA, 2007.
- “Mechanics and thermomechanics of rubberlike solids,” G. Saccomandi and R. W. Ogden, Eds., Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2004.
- Z. Michalewicz, Genetic Algorithms Data Structures Evolution Programs, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1996.