- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 216536, 8 pages
Wear Behaviour of Eutectic Al-Si Alloy-Graphite Composites Fabricated by Combined Modified Two-Stage Stir Casting and Squeeze Casting Methods
1Department of Mechanical Engineering, Karpagam College of Engineering, Coimbatore 641032, India
2Department of Metallurgical Engineering, PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore 641004, India
Received 19 May 2013; Accepted 22 July 2013
Academic Editor: Pavel Lejcek
Copyright © 2013 P. Shanmughasundaram and R. Subramanian. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Palanisamy Shanmughasundaram, and Ramanathan Subramanian, “Study of parametric optimization of burr formation in step drilling of eutectic Al–Si alloy–Gr composites,” Journal of Materials Research and Technology, 2014.
- Emad Omrani, Afsaneh Dorri Moghadam, Pradeep L. Menezes, and Pradeep K. Rohatgi, “Influences of graphite reinforcement on the tribological properties of self-lubricating aluminum matrix composites for green tribology, sustainability, and energy efficiency—a review,” The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 2015.