- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 219347, 7 pages
Effects of Aging Treatment on Laser-Welded Mg-Rare Earth Alloy NZ30K
1School of Mechanical Engineering, Changshu Institute of Technology, Changshu 215500, China
2Shanghai Key Laboratory of Materials Laser Processing and Modification, Shanghai 200240, China
3China Gridcom Company, LTD, Beijing 100070, China
Received 30 May 2013; Accepted 22 August 2013
Academic Editor: Aiguo Xu
Copyright © 2013 Jun Dai et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Z. Yang, J. P. Li, J. X. Zhang, G. W. Lorimer, and J. Robson, “Review on research and development of magnesium alloys,” Acta Metallurgica Sinica, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 313–328, 2008.
- N. Hort, Y. Huang, D. Fechner et al., “Magnesium alloys as implant materials-principles of property design for Mg-RE alloys,” Acta Biomaterialia, vol. 6, no. 5, pp. 1714–1725, 2010.
- X. Zheng, J. Dong, Y. Xiang et al., “Formability, mechanical and corrosive properties of Mg-Nd-Zn-Zr magnesium alloy seamless tubes,” Materials and Design, vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 1417–1422, 2010.
- T. L. Chia, M. A. Easton, S. M. Zhu, M. A. Gibson, N. Birbilis, and J. F. Nie, “The effect of alloy composition on the microstructure and tensile properties of binary Mg-rare earth alloys,” Intermetallics, vol. 17, no. 7, pp. 481–490, 2009.
- M. Hisa, J. C. Barry, and G. L. Dunlop, “New type of precipitate in Mg-rare-earth alloys,” Philosophical Magazine A, vol. 82, no. 3, pp. 497–510, 2002.
- L. L. Rokhlin, “Regularities of the Mg sides of the Mg-RE (magnesium-rare earth metal) phase diagrams: comments on evaluations,” Journal of Phase Equilibria, vol. 16, no. 6, pp. 504–507, 1995.
- X. Zeng, Y. Wang, W. Ding, A. A. Luo, and A. K. Sachdev, “Effect of strontium on the microstructure, mechanical properties, and fracture behavior of AZ31 magnesium alloy,” Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A, vol. 37, no. 4, pp. 1333–1341, 2006.
- F. Khomamizadeh, B. Nami, and S. Khoshkhooei, “Effect of rare-earth element additions on high-temperature mechanical properties of AZ91 magnesium alloy,” Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A, vol. 36, no. 12, pp. 3489–3494, 2005.
- J. W. Chang, L. M. Peng, X. W. Guo et al., “Comparison of the corrosion behaviour in 5% NaCl solution of Mg alloys NZ30K and AZ91D,” Journal of Applied Electrochemistry, vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 207–214, 2008.
- P. H. Fu, L. M. Peng, H. Y. Jiang, J. W. Chang, and C. Q. Zhai, “Effects of heat treatments on the microstructures and mechanical properties of Mg-3Nd-0.2Zn-0.4Zr (wt.%) alloy,” Materials Science and Engineering A, vol. 486, no. 1-2, pp. 183–192, 2008.
- J. W. Chang, X. W. Guo, P. H. Fu, L. M. Peng, and W. J. Ding, “Effect of heat treatment on corrosion and electrochemical behaviour of Mg-3Nd-0.2Zn-0.4Zr (wt.%) alloy,” Electrochimica Acta, vol. 52, no. 9, pp. 3160–3167, 2007.
- J. W. Chang, P. H. Fu, X. W. Guo, L. M. Peng, and W. J. Ding, “The effects of heat treatment and zirconium on the corrosion behaviour of Mg-3Nd-0.2Zn-0.4Zr (wt.%) alloy,” Corrosion Science, vol. 49, no. 6, pp. 2612–2627, 2007.
- G. Barucca, R. Ferragut, F. Fiori et al., “Formation and evolution of the hardening precipitates in a Mg-Y-Nd alloy,” Acta Materialia, vol. 59, no. 10, pp. 4151–4158, 2011.
- G. Barucca, R. Ferragut, D. Lussana, P. Mengucci, F. Moia, and G. Riontino, “Phase transformations in QE22 Mg alloy,” Acta Materialia, vol. 57, no. 15, pp. 4416–4425, 2009.
- J. F. Nie, X. L. Xiao, C. P. Luo, and B. C. Muddle, “Characterisation of precipitate phases in magnesium alloys using electron microdiffraction,” Micron, vol. 32, no. 8, pp. 857–863, 2001.
- H. Karimzadeh, J. M. Worrall, R. Pilkington, and G. W. Lorimer, Proceedings Magnesium Technology, London, UK, 1st edition, 1986.
- B. Smola, I. Stulıková, F. von Buch, and B. L. Mordike, “Structural aspects of high performance Mg alloys design,” Materials Science and Engineering A, vol. 324, no. 1-2, pp. 113–117, 2002.
- J. F. Nie, “Effects of precipitate shape and orientation on dispersion strengthening in magnesium alloys,” Scripta Materialia, vol. 48, no. 8, pp. 1009–1015, 2003.