- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 250121, 4 pages
Novel Optical Fiber Dynamic Light Scattering Measurement System for Nanometer Particle Size
1Research and Development Centre of Metrology, Zhejiang Province Institute of Metrology, Hangzhou 310013, China
2Institute of Optoelectronic Technology, China Jiliang University, Hangzhou 310018, China
Received 19 August 2013; Accepted 19 October 2013
Academic Editor: Sulaiman Wadi Harun
Copyright © 2013 Zhemin Chen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Z. Cummins, N. Knable, and Y. Yeh, “Observation of diffusion broadening of rayleigh scattered light,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 12, no. 6, pp. 150–153, 1964.
- J. Shen, J. C. Thomas, X. Zhu, and Y. Wang, “Wavelet denoising experiments in dynamic light scattering,” Optics Express, vol. 19, no. 13, pp. 12284–12290, 2011.
- S. P. Lee, W. Tscharnuter, and B. Chu, “Calibration of an optical self-beating spectrometer by polystyrene latex spheres, and confirmation of the Stokes-Einstein formula,” Journal of Polymer Science, vol. 10, no. 12, pp. 2453–2459, 1972.
- R. G. W. Brown, “Optical fibre sensing using light scattering techniques,” Journal of Physics E, vol. 20, no. 11, article 002, pp. 1312–1320, 1987.
- S. U. Egelhaaf and P. Schurtenberger, “A fiber-optics-based light scattering instrument for time-resolved simultaneous static and dynamic measurements,” Review of Scientific Instruments, vol. 67, no. 2, pp. 540–545, 1996.
- T. Q. Chastek, K. Iida, E. J. Amis, M. J. Fasolka, and K. L. Beers, “A microfluidic platform for integrated synthesis and dynamic light scattering measurement of block copolymer micelles,” Lab on a Chip, vol. 8, no. 6, pp. 950–957, 2008.
- D. Pristinski and T. Q. Chastek, “A versatile, low-cost approach to dynamic light scattering,” Measurement Science and Technology, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 1–8, 2009.
- T. Q. Chastek, K. L. Beers, and E. J. Amis, “Miniaturized dynamic light scattering instrumentation for use in microfluidic applications,” Review of Scientific Instruments, vol. 78, no. 7, Article ID 072201, 8 pages, 2007.
- H. S. Dhadwal, “Homodyne fiber optic backscatter dynamic light scattering,” Optics Letters, vol. 32, no. 23, pp. 3391–3393, 2007.