- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 304676, 8 pages
Performance Evaluation of Crumb Rubber Modified Stone Mastic Asphalt Pavement in Malaysia
Center for Transportation Research, Faculty of Engineering, University of Malaya, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Received 26 May 2013; Accepted 11 July 2013
Academic Editor: Wen-Hua Sun
Copyright © 2013 Nuha Salim Mashaan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Frantisek Schlosser, Jan Mikolaj, Viera Zatkalikova, Juraj Sramek, Dominika Durekova, and Lubos Remek, “Deformation Properties and Fatigue of Bituminous Mixtures,” Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Nuha Salim Mashaan, and Mohamed Rehan Karim, “Evaluation of Permanent Deformation of CRM-Reinforced SMA and Its Correlation with Dynamic Stiffness and Dynamic Creep,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Nuha Salim Mashaan, Mohamed Rehan Karim, Mahrez Abdel Aziz, Mohd Rasdan Ibrahim, Herda Yati Katman, and Suhana Koting, “Evaluation of Fatigue Life of CRM-Reinforced SMA and Its Relationship to Dynamic Stiffness,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.