- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 328763, 8 pages
Interpenetrating Polymer Network Hydrogels Based on Gelatin and PVA by Biocompatible Approaches: Synthesis and Characterization
1Department of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Southeast University, Nanjing 210096, China
2School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Southeast University, Nanjing 211189, China
Received 14 March 2013; Revised 29 May 2013; Accepted 31 May 2013
Academic Editor: Delia Brauer
Copyright © 2013 Eltjani-Eltahir Hago and Xinsong Li. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- G.L. Mario Cheong, Khoon S. Lim, Anais Jakubowicz, Penny J. Martens, Laura A. Poole-Warren, and Rylie A. Green, “Conductive hydrogels with tailored bioactivity for implantable electrode coatings,” Acta Biomaterialia, 2013.
- Handan Acar, Simge Çınar, Mahendra Thunga, Michael R. Kessler, Nastaran Hashemi, and Reza Montazami, “Study of Physically Transient Insulating Materials as a Potential Platform for Transient Electronics and Bioelectronics,” Advanced Functional Materials, 2014.