- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 356824, 14 pages
Curing Pressure Influence of Out-of-Autoclave Processing on Structural Composites for Commercial Aviation
1Polymeric Composites Laboratory, GloCal/F.R.E.E.D.O.M., 3131 Western Avenue M526, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
2University of Texas at Arlington, 500 West First Street, Arlington, TX 76019, USA
3University of Cyprus, P.O. Box 20537, 1678 Nicosia, Cyprus
Received 6 September 2012; Revised 11 December 2012; Accepted 11 January 2013
Academic Editor: Abbas Milani
Copyright © 2013 Vasileios M. Drakonakis et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Vasileios M. Drakonakis, Chris N. Velisaris, James C. Seferis, and Charalabos C. Doumanidis, “Feather-inspired carbon fiber reinforced polymers with nanofibrous fractal interlayer,” Polymer Composites, 2014.
- Wangqing Wu, Dilmurat Abliz, Bingyan Jiang, Gerhard Ziegmann, and Dieter Meiners, “A novel process for cost effective manufacturing of fiber metal laminate with textile reinforced pCBT composites and aluminum alloy,” Composite Structures, vol. 108, pp. 172–180, 2014.