- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 397351, 10 pages
Mechanical Characterization of Cryomilled Al Powder Consolidated by High-Frequency Induction Heat Sintering
1Mechanical Engineering Department, College of Engineering, King Saud University, P.O. Box 800, Riyadh 11421, Saudi Arabia
2Center of Excellence for Research in Engineering Materials, College of Engineering, King Saud University, P.O. Box 800, Riyadh 11421, Saudi Arabia
Received 16 April 2013; Accepted 17 June 2013
Academic Editor: Pavel Lejcek
Copyright © 2013 Ehab A. El-Danaf et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- T. Badapanda, S. Sarangi, B. Behera, P.K. Sahoo, S. Anwar, T.P. Sinha, G.E. Luz, E. Longo, and L.S. Cavalcante, “Structural refinement, Optical and Ferroelectric properties of microcrystalline Ba(Zr0.05Ti0.95)O3 perovskite,” Current Applied Physics, 2014.
- Walid Hanna, Khinlay Maung, Ehab A. El-Danaf, Abdulhakim A. Almajid, Mahmoud S. Soliman, and Farghalli A. Mohamed, “Nanocrystalline 6061 Al Powder Fabricated by Cryogenic Milling and Consolidated via High Frequency Induction Heat Sintering,” Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.