- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 409572, 14 pages
Structural and Morphological Characterization of Micro and Nanofibers Produced by Electrospinning and Solution Blow Spinning: A Comparative Study
1Departamento de Engenharia de Materiais (DEMA), Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCAR), Rodovia Washington Luis, KM 235, Monjolinho, 13.565-905 São Carlos, SP, Brazil
2Laboratório Nacional de Nanotecnologia para o Agronegócio (LNNA), Embrapa Instrumentação Agropecuária (CNPDIA), Rua XV de Novembro, 1452 Centro, 13.560-970 São Carlos, SP, Brazil
3United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Western Regional Research Center (WRRC), Bioproduct Chemistry and Engineering (BCE), 800 Buchanan Street, Albany, CA 94710, USA
4Universidade Federal da Paraíba (UFPB), Departamento de Engenharia de Materiais (DEMAT), Cidade Universitária, 58.051-900 João Pessoa, PB, Brazil
Received 24 February 2013; Accepted 8 April 2013
Academic Editor: Pavel Lejcek
Copyright © 2013 Juliano E. Oliveira et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Kotzianova Adela, Rebicek Jiri, Mojzes Peter, Pokorny Marek, Palacky Jan, Hrbac Jan, and Velebny Vladimir, “Analysis of composite nanofibrous layers by confocal Raman microscopy,” Polymer, 2014.
- Adam M. Behrens, Brendan J. Casey, Michael J. Sikorski, Kyle L. Wu, Wojtek Tutak, and Anthony D. Sandler, “In Situ Deposition of PLGA Nanofibers via Solution Blow Spinning,” Acs Macro Letters, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 249–254, 2014.
- Cristina Bilbao-Sainz, Bor-Sen Chiou, Diana Valenzuela-Medina, Wen-Xian Du, Kay S. Gregorski, Tina G. Williams, Delilah F. Wood, Greg M. Glenn, and William J. Orts, “Solution Blow Spun Poly(lactic acid)/Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose Nanofibers with Antimicrobial Properties,” European Polymer Journal, 2014.
- Michelle Andrade Souza, Karine Yamamura Sakamoto, and Luiz Henrique Capparelli Mattoso, “Release of the Diclofenac Sodium by Nanofibers of Poly(3-hydroxybutyrate-co-3-hydroxyvalerate) Obtained from Electrospinning and Solution Blow Spinning,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Michal Wojasinski, Maciej Pilarek, and Tomasz Ciach, “Comparative studies of electrospinning and solution blow spinning processes for the production of nanofibrous poly(L-lactic acid) materials for biomedical engineering,” Polish Journal of Chemical Technology, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 43–50, 2014.