- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 483651, 6 pages
Synthesis of Hollow Silica Nanospheres by Sacrificial Polystyrene Templates for Thermal Insulation Applications
1Department of Civil and Transport Engineering, Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), 7491 Trondheim, Norway
2Department of Architectural Design, History and Technology, Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), 7491 Trondheim, Norway
3Department of Materials and Structures, SINTEF Building and Infrastructure, 7465 Trondheim, Norway
Received 10 January 2013; Accepted 21 February 2013
Academic Editor: Marcel Ausloos
Copyright © 2013 Linn Ingunn C. Sandberg et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Bjørn Petter Jelle, “Solar radiation glazing factors for window panes, glass structures and electrochromic windows in buildings—Measurement and calculation,” Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, vol. 116, pp. 291–323, 2013.
- Bjørn Petter Jelle, “The challenge of removing snow downfall on photovoltaic solar cell roofs in order to maximize solar energy efficiency—Research opportunities for the future,” Energy and Buildings, vol. 67, pp. 334–351, 2013.
- Alireza Ebrahiminezhad, Sohrab Najafipour, Amin Kouhpayeh, Aydin Berenjian, Sara Rasoul-Amini, and Younes Ghasemi, “Facile fabrication of uniform hollow silica microspheres using a novel biological template,” Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 2014.
- Simen Edsjo Kalnaes, “Vacuum insulation panel products: A state-of-the-art review and future rese arch pathways,” Applied Energy, vol. 116, pp. 355–375, 2014.