- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 493867, 8 pages
Effect of Cobalt Fillers on Polyurethane Segmentations Investigated by Synchrotron Small Angle X-Ray Scattering
1Magnet Laboratory, Division of Physics, School of Science, Walailak University, Nakhon Si Thammarat 80161, Thailand
2Synchrotron Light Research Institute (Public Organization), Nakhon Ratchasima 30000, Thailand
Received 25 October 2012; Revised 22 December 2012; Accepted 26 December 2012
Academic Editor: Philip Harrison
Copyright © 2013 Krit Koyvanich et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Shokrollahi and K. Janghorban, “Soft magnetic composite materials (SMCs),” Journal of Materials Processing Technology, vol. 189, no. 1–3, pp. 1–12, 2007.
- C. Sirisathitkul, P. Saramolee, P. Lertsuriwat, and C. Pholnak, “Influence of cobalt fillers on electromagnetic and thermal properties of polyurethanes,” Science and Engineering of Composite Materials, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 111–118, 2010.
- A. F. Craievich, “Synchrotron SAXS studied of nanostructureed materials and colloidal solutions: a review,” Materials Research, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 1–11, 2002.
- P. R. Laity, J. E. Taylor, S. S. Wong et al., “A review of small-angle scattering models for random segmented poly(ether-urethane) copolymers,” Polymer, vol. 45, no. 21, pp. 7273–7291, 2004.
- R. Hernandez, J. Weksler, A. Padsalgikar et al., “A comparison of phase organization of model segmented polyurethanes with different intersegment compatibilities,” Macromolecules, vol. 41, no. 24, pp. 9767–9776, 2008.
- G. R. D. Silva, A. D. Silva-Cunha Jr., F. Behar-Cohen, E. Ayres, and R. L. Oréfice, “Biodegradable polyurethane nanocomposites containing dexamethason for ocular route,” Material Science and Engineering C, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 414–422, 2011.
- F. Buffa, G. A. Abraham, B. P. Grady, and D. Resasco, “Effect of nanotube functionalization on the properties of single-walled carbon nanotube/polyurethane composites,” Journal of Polymer Science B, vol. 45, no. 4, pp. 490–501, 2007.
- E. Ayres, R. L. Oréfice, and M. I. Yoshida, “Phase morphology of hydrolysable polyurethanes derived from aqueous dispersions,” European Polymer Journal, vol. 43, no. 8, pp. 3510–3521, 2007.
- Z. S. Petrović, Y. J. Cho, I. Javni et al., “Effect of silica nanoparticles on morphology of segmented polyurethanes,” Polymer, vol. 45, no. 12, pp. 4285–4295, 2004.
- Y. S. Sun, U. S. Jeng, Y. S. Huang, K. S. Liang, T. L. Lin, and C. S. Tsao, “Complementary SAXS and SANS for structural characteristics of a polyurethethane elastomer of low hard-segment content,” Physica B, vol. 385-386, no. 1, pp. 650–652, 2006.
- S. Soontaranon and S. Rugmai, “Small angle X-ray scattering at siam photon laboratory,” Chinese Journal of Physics, vol. 50, no. 2, pp. 204–210, 2012.