- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 506549, 3 pages
The Effect of Deposition Rate on Morphology and Structural Properties of Carbon-Nickel Composite Films
1Department of Physics, Razi University, Kermanshah 67149-67346, Iran
2Plasma Physics Research Center, Science and Research Branch, Islamic Azad University, Tehran, Iran
Received 2 June 2013; Accepted 22 July 2013
Academic Editor: Mahmood Ghoranneviss
Copyright © 2013 Smohammad Elahi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. L. Endrino, R. Escobar Galindo, H.-S. Zhang et al., “Structure and properties of silver-containing a-C(H) films deposited by plasma immersion ion implantation,” Surface and Coatings Technology, vol. 202, no. 15, pp. 3675–3682, 2008.
- T. Ghodselahi, M. A. Vesaghi, A. Shafiekhani, M. Ahmadi, M. Panahandeh, and M. Heidari Saani, “Metal-nonmetal transition in the copper-carbon nanocomposite films,” Physica B, vol. 405, no. 18, pp. 3949–3951, 2010.
- O. R. Monteiro, M. C. Salvadori, M. Cattani, V. Mammana, and I. G. Brown, “Metallization of CVD diamond films by cathodic arc deposition,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 308-309, no. 1–4, pp. 215–218, 1997.
- Z. Montiel-González, S. E. Rodil, S. Muhl, A. Mendoza-Galván, and L. Rodríguez-Fernández, “Amorphous carbon gold nanocomposite thin films: structural and spectro-ellipsometric analysis,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 519, no. 18, pp. 5924–5932, 2011.
- O. Garcia-Zarco, S. E. Rodil, and M. A. Camacho-López, “Deposition of amorphous carbon-silver composites,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 518, no. 5, pp. 1493–1497, 2009.
- J. L. Endrino, D. Horwat, R. Gago et al., “Electronic structure and conductivity of nanocomposite metal (Au, Ag, Cu, Mo)-containing amorphous carbon films,” Solid State Sciences, vol. 11, no. 10, pp. 1742–1746, 2009.
- T. Ghodselahi, M. A. Vesaghi, A. Shafiekhani, A. Baradaran, A. Karimi, and Z. Mobini, “Co-deposition process of RF-Sputtering and RF-PECVD of copper/carbon nanocomposite films,” Surface and Coatings Technology, vol. 202, no. 12, pp. 2731–2736, 2008.
- S. KuKielka, W. Gulbinski, Y. Pauleau, S. N. Dub, and J. J. Grob, “Composition, mechanical properties and friction behavior of nickel/hydrogenated amorphous carbon composite films,” Surface and Coatings Technology, vol. 200, no. 22-23, pp. 6258–6262, 2006.
- N. Sbaï-Benchikh, A. Zeinert, H. Caillierez, and C. Donnet, “Optical properties of nickel-incorporated amorphous carbon film deposited by femtosecond pulsed laser ablation,” Diamond and Related Materials, vol. 18, no. 9, pp. 1085–1090, 2009.
- W.-Y. Wu and J.-M. Ting, “Growth and characteristics of carbon films with nano-sized metal particles,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 420-421, pp. 166–171, 2002.
- T. Ghodselahi, M. A. Vesaghi, and A. Shafiekhani, “Study of surface plasmon resonance of Cu@Cu2O core-shell nanoparticles by Mie theory,” Journal of Physics D, vol. 42, Article ID 015308, 2009.
- Z. Bao-xing, Z. Ji-cheng, and R. Lin-yan, “Microstructure and optical properties of TiO2 thin films deposited at different oxygen flow rates,” Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China, vol. 20, no. 8, pp. 1429–1433, 2010.
- K. Wasa, M. Kitabatake, and H. Adachi, Thin Film Materials Technology: Sputtering of Compound Material, William Andrew, New York, NY, USA, 2004.
- T. Ghodselahi, M. A. Vesaghi, A. Gelali, H. Zahrabi, and S. Solaymani, “Morphology, optical and electrical properties of Cu-Ni nanoparticles in a-C:H prepared by co-deposition of RF-sputtering and RF-PECVD,” Applied Surface Science, vol. 258, no. 2, pp. 727–731, 2011.